Worked perfect!

Posted by Ortigia on December 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product to my sister when she found out her pregnancy (2 weeks). She got a baby early December and she thanked me so much because she did not get any stretch mark at all. It worked perfect! Now another sister of mine got pregnant so I will give it to her again. Hope I will use this product even for myself soon!

I think it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. I started using from the beginning of the second trimester, and now I'm 8 months pregnant. I think it's working, as I'm not getting any stretch marks on my belly or around my breasts.

Great Lotion

Posted by asorrose on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Used it during pregnancy, asking hubby to massage my round belly every night, it does what it says - prevents stretchmarks. No stretchmarks appeared. But you also have to eat healthy and be active, no uncontrolled overeating and being a couch potato - then no lotion can help.

Seems to work really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I began using this product when I was about 6 months pregnant (I had been using another anti-stretch mark cream in another country prior to that) and never noticed any marks, even during the very fast growth of my belly in the eight and ninth months. My baby is now 3 weeks old, and I am continuing to use the product, as it recommends continuing for 6 weeks after birth. I have no marks from the pregnancy, even though I have old stretch marks from adolescence on other parts of the body-- so I would say it works well. Very efficient moisturizer as well. I don't personally care for the scent, but that's just me.

Ordering more

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am almost out and will be ordering again. Price is great and leaves my skin soft and moist all day! Is even helping to fade previous marks, will reccommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that it has no smell, absorbed quickly and great price! Will buy again for sure

My skin loves it

Posted by cheryleita on December 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Can really see and feel the difference in my stretching, pregnancy belly.

Perfect Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved this moisturizer, it works just like the description. I'll buy it again for sure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

So soft skin after.

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

There's no any side effect at least till now.hopful it will helpful to smooth the skin.

1 2