Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Economical eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

Luxurious....

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

not what I have expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is not what I had expected for my skin type. I have oily/combination skin and this eye felt very greasy and slippery. It might be more suitable for dry skins. I still use it on my lips.

burns my eyes so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to know the source if the innocuous 'vegetable oil' listed in the ingredients, so I called reviva. No one had the answered, but them promised to get back to me - I gave them both my email and telephone. That was a week and a half ago at least. I used it anyway, and it burns like madness. It's also insanely greasy and never absorbs.

Mom loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this did not burn, even when I got a little in the corner if my eye. I got this because I am 24 and starting to notice rings on my throat. I use this in the morning (soaks in after about an hour, before it looks greasy), and before I go to sleep. I've also noticed it makes my skin around my eyes look brighter! It's not diminishing anything so far but I think it is helping a little.

Nutre la delicada piel de los ojos

Posted by ROSSITA on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto muy bueno porque hidrata mucho la zona, pero pican los ojos, yo me lo aplico justo antes de ir a la cama porque sino me lloran.