Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin and this did not burn, even when I got a little in the corner if my eye. I got this because I am 24 and starting to notice rings on my throat. I use this in the morning (soaks in after about an hour, before it looks greasy), and before I go to sleep. I've also noticed it makes my skin around my eyes look brighter! It's not diminishing anything so far but I think it is helping a little.

Nutre la delicada piel de los ojos

Posted by ROSSITA on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto muy bueno porque hidrata mucho la zona, pero pican los ojos, yo me lo aplico justo antes de ir a la cama porque sino me lloran.

Not for my eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream burnt my eyes, however this cream is great for the throat/neck, makes it so smooth and soft.

Good Nourishing Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s very rich and absorb well leave’s the skin moisturized and happy, especially during the winter time. But it’s definitely not for eyes area it’s way too oily and it’s stings. I’m using it for the neck and chest area and very satisfied with it, didn’t notice any changes but didn’t get new lines on my neck, I will buy it again the smell is ok

Great Result... BUT !

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Working good under my eyes BUT it's makes my eyes tears..

Muy nutritiva

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema muy consistente, lo que la hace muy buena para un contorno de ojos seco. Al mismo tiempo, no la recomiendo durante el día, pues te maquilles o no, se notará bastante. Creo que para la noche relación calidad- precio es genial.

Huge portion and reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

that's the good product.

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it since a month. Nothing special than a normal cream for throat and eye, but no allergy, no negative reaction.

simple good cream