great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everybody's face needs a great vitamin c serum! It is!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this Vit. C serum plus Antioxidants works much better than others I have tried. I have seen fewer lines and clearer skin. I also think I dont have as many age spots, but not conclusive if it is the creme or not. It did not clog my skin and is light feeling. I really love this product!

My new daily moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very, very impressed with this product. Since the first time I used it, I noticed an immediate difference in the oil on my face. I have now ditched a daily moisturizer in favour of this serum combined with a sun block lotion. It goes on so cleanly, without a strong scent, and I only need one pump to cover my entire face and neck. I use it day and night.

Great For Scars. Save $$ MZT 975

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product for helping with post acne inflammation PIH. Also it works as a great moisturizer and drys quite well, not greasy or sticky. Definitely a great buy and Reviva does many great products.

disappointing after all the reviews

Posted by 565eqe on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do much for me, my previous purchase of another brand was much better

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually don't write reviews but I love this serum. I did a lot of research on the ingredients of most of the vitamin c serums on iherb and this one had it all. Will definitely buy again.

wonderful liquid cream-serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super nice on the face, slightly yellow creamy liquid, offering no oily residues - goes into the skin very quickly. I use only 1 pump dose and that's quite enough. The smell is natural, no perfume, just scents from the plants inside I guess. I will definitely buy this again.... Also, this serum reminds me of the product from Andalou, which I bought on iherb too, it is called ' Naturals, Enlighten Serum, Turmeric + C'. It feels very similar on the skin and also how it smells and looks. Somehow I like the Reviva Labs Serum better, the bottle size is almost the same as the one from Andalou, but it feels kind of more refreshing and nourishing on my skin.

Perfect texture, absorbs super quick, and the ingredients seem to be great as well. 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase