it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient to use but I'm not sure if it's more effective than an expensive eye cream by another brand. I wish I could give a better review, I really wanted the perfect eye treatment for under $3. I will probably use it on my lips at night if anything.

Don't understand what the fuss is about

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels like your ordinary lip balm

not very useful for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it helps me but not, maybe because both of them were broken when I received and I do not attempt to use it regularly as the broken was hard to use

Not so sure about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The stick was already broken when I received it in the mail. I don't like the smell, it's a bit too perfume-like and strong. The consistency is like rich lip balm and pretty nice actually. If you are sensitive to smells, perhaps this is not the best product for you.

i have very dry wounded lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

so it does work for the first 10-15 minutes and moisturize them, but after those 10 minutes, my lips got even more dry than before the use.

too dense, does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its like putting a rock against your eyes and lips, I really don't care for it. there are much better balms out there

جميل 💕

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

مره يرطب الشفايف وترطيب يطول وحلو 👏🏻 حبيته كمرطب ماحبيته للعيون ابدا I love it as lips balm its very sticky ehich is good for lips , i hate it for eyes.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm dissapointed with this product doesn't really make a difference in reference to eye areas- actually made my eye area worsten. It moisturises which is good but so does many other products. Will not buy again thinking about throwing it out because I have no use for it.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's too bad for under eyes it caused me a fatty bags! But it's really great for dry lips.

Reviva Labs, Vitamin E Stick,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the stick broke off after one use. not much use to my lips

1 2