it's okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient to use but I'm not sure if it's more effective than an expensive eye cream by another brand. I wish I could give a better review, I really wanted the perfect eye treatment for under $3. I will probably use it on my lips at night if anything.

Don't understand what the fuss is about

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feels like your ordinary lip balm

not very useful for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it helps me but not, maybe because both of them were broken when I received and I do not attempt to use it regularly as the broken was hard to use

Not so sure about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

The stick was already broken when I received it in the mail. I don't like the smell, it's a bit too perfume-like and strong. The consistency is like rich lip balm and pretty nice actually. If you are sensitive to smells, perhaps this is not the best product for you.

i have very dry wounded lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

so it does work for the first 10-15 minutes and moisturize them, but after those 10 minutes, my lips got even more dry than before the use.

Not What I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

its not good enough

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

not so pleased, not very hydrating. leaves the lips dry.

too dense, does nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

its like putting a rock against your eyes and lips, I really don't care for it. there are much better balms out there

جميل 💕

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

مره يرطب الشفايف وترطيب يطول وحلو 👏🏻 حبيته كمرطب ماحبيته للعيون ابدا I love it as lips balm its very sticky ehich is good for lips , i hate it for eyes.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm dissapointed with this product doesn't really make a difference in reference to eye areas- actually made my eye area worsten. It moisturises which is good but so does many other products. Will not buy again thinking about throwing it out because I have no use for it.

1 2 3