Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 51 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Ok for lips, but not at all for eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It didnt do much for my lips, but they are a lot dryer than average, so it might work for others. I dont recomend using it as an eyecream, that was messy and the stick made the application difficult. I dont like the container either.

Thanks for your feedback!

Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cant say its not good , but just not good enough as it wont last long, u will have to reapply it in a while.

Thanks for your feedback!

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν που μπορεί να χρησιμοποιηθεί τόσο για την περιοχή κάτω από τα μάτια όσο και για τα χείλη. Προσφέρει φουλ ενυδάτωση και το προτείνω σε όσες υποφέρουν από ξηροδερμία. Μου αρέσει η συσκευασία γιατί είναι ελαφριά, μπορεί να μεταφερθεί εύκολα και προστατεύει αρκετά καλά το προϊόν. Λόγω όμως της σύνθεσης του μπορεί να λιώσει 'ή να σκληρύνει ανάλογα την εποχή. Πρέπει να προσέξεις πως θα το αποθηκεύσεις. Κατά τα άλλα δε μου ερέθισε το πρόσωπο ούτε τα χείλη όσες φορές το χρησιμοποίησα, ούτε είχε κάποιου είδους αντίδραση με άλλα προϊόντα.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mine came broken and it isn't anything great by any means.

Thanks for your feedback!

Unpleasant scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an okay lip balm, acceptable. Mine broke off, it would have been better if it were made like a lip balm, rather than a lipstick. To me the lip balm smells unpleasant, too overwhelming.

Thanks for your feedback!

没什么明显效果

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

用了几天,觉得润唇效果还不如carmax的软管润唇膏,同事说有一股凡士林味儿。

Thanks for your feedback!

fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not good enough

Thanks for your feedback!

not special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just like that I can use it on my lips and eyes

Thanks for your feedback!

Too hard for eyes, good for lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use under my eyes, as advertised, however it is too hard, or stiff, to use there without pulling at the skin. It does work well on my lips though.

Thanks for your feedback!

Comfortable but ingredients are not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my lips and under eye. I am not the person who use lipbalm very often. However, because of comfortable feature, I can use very often. But I saw some are not good ingredients. Fortunately, I don't have any allergy but my friend have allergy from some ingredients. If you have severe allergy, just check ingredients.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 51 total

1 2 3 4 5