Ok for lips, but not at all for eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It didnt do much for my lips, but they are a lot dryer than average, so it might work for others. I dont recomend using it as an eyecream, that was messy and the stick made the application difficult. I dont like the container either.

Normal

Posted by 4624652657351037753 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

cant say its not good , but just not good enough as it wont last long, u will have to reapply it in a while.

Καλό

Posted by AngieKariofilli on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ένα αρκετά καλό προϊόν που μπορεί να χρησιμοποιηθεί τόσο για την περιοχή κάτω από τα μάτια όσο και για τα χείλη. Προσφέρει φουλ ενυδάτωση και το προτείνω σε όσες υποφέρουν από ξηροδερμία. Μου αρέσει η συσκευασία γιατί είναι ελαφριά, μπορεί να μεταφερθεί εύκολα και προστατεύει αρκετά καλά το προϊόν. Λόγω όμως της σύνθεσης του μπορεί να λιώσει 'ή να σκληρύνει ανάλογα την εποχή. Πρέπει να προσέξεις πως θα το αποθηκεύσεις. Κατά τα άλλα δε μου ερέθισε το πρόσωπο ούτε τα χείλη όσες φορές το χρησιμοποίησα, ούτε είχε κάποιου είδους αντίδραση με άλλα προϊόντα.

Not so great

Posted by 4888667012830455574 on Feb 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mine came broken and it isn't anything great by any means.

Unpleasant scent

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's an okay lip balm, acceptable. Mine broke off, it would have been better if it were made like a lip balm, rather than a lipstick. To me the lip balm smells unpleasant, too overwhelming.

没什么明显效果

Posted by Reviewer2943673 on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

用了几天,觉得润唇效果还不如carmax的软管润唇膏,同事说有一股凡士林味儿。

Too hard for eyes, good for lips

Posted by 5381768098795871359 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use under my eyes, as advertised, however it is too hard, or stiff, to use there without pulling at the skin. It does work well on my lips though.

Comfortable but ingredients are not good

Posted by 5660528342109661546 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my lips and under eye. I am not the person who use lipbalm very often. However, because of comfortable feature, I can use very often. But I saw some are not good ingredients. Fortunately, I don't have any allergy but my friend have allergy from some ingredients. If you have severe allergy, just check ingredients.

👌🏽

Posted by 5528145792047483789 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it as lip balm also for blackness under eyes

Moderate

Posted by 4814371378717916566 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this for under eye area, it's hard to apply (well I know it is a stick but it could be more moisturised / smoother to glide on) and I feel like i am pulling the delicate eye area everytime when I am using this. Not much thing it is doing on the area and it is not moisturise enough. Will still finish the stick up, but probably won't repurchase.