OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not really good for around the eyes, more like a chapstick, good for the lips; nice price for good, natural lip balm

Small size, but useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

to be honest, I haven't used this lip balm before since I purchased for my colleague. But my colleague said this balm is moisturising enough and she bought this twice already 我沒用過這產品,是幫同事買的, 她已回購第2次了,儘管覺得容量很少,但覺得它極之潤、又保濕, 所以才不停回購

Review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First :The ingredients wasn't shown on product information or on picture of other side of product . I bought this thinking that is just Vitamin E , but It had some substance called oxybenzone . I wanted something more natural . It get finished so quick because It's small < Good thing goes fast ! The good thing is this stick is softening the area around eyes and lips so the skin looks fresh .

nice~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

nice design, cheap , unscented

May

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the price, I use it daily for my lips.

Vitamin E stick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it..

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Vitamin E stick

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The stick is very convenient, have been using this around eyes and on lips, seems to work ok, doesn't irritate my sensitive lip area. Taste isn't that good when you get it in your mouth..

won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my under-eyes area. It does a good job. Thou the smell is not so pleasant.

Looks plain but works!

Posted by Suliana on Nov 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very versatile... I purchased 2 of these. One to use under my eyes and the other one as a lip balm. Works well under the eyes. Non-greasy and didn't cause any irritation. I have fine lines under my eyes and this helps to lessen them somewhat. I guess the lines are due to dryness as I have very dry skin...so this helps to moisturise and protect the delicate skin around my eyes. As a lip balm, this is rather plain and boring compared to the thousands of lip balms out there. When applied before lipstick, this protects the lips and helps the lipstick to glide more easily. Ideal for lipsticks which tend to be drying. Doesn't interfere with lip color since it's colourless. Tried it as an overnight treatment for dry lips, but didn't do much though... didn't last all night long as it's not thick enough. Overall, I'm satisfied :))