can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I had to choose only one thing to take with me on a desert island, I would bring this! It's a great product: it moisturizes without being sticky or oily and it is well absorbed. It gives you a protection that really lasts. I'm also allergic to many things and I didn't have any skin problem with it. Definitely a must have!

Best lips moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product as a lipstick, but it's hard to apply it to eyes area.

IF YOU GET DRY LIPS GET THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products for the lips that I have ever come across. I keep one in my purse, care, kitchen, bedroom, and 2 extra in the bathroom. I NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN. Also the price is amazing!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it for eyes and lips, which is good and not greasy, and i will buy it again

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it gives my lips and eye areas keep moist. It is really good value for money, I think. I am going to purchase this again. Thank you!

What a moisturizer !

Posted by Latifah on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like it.. It left lips moisturized for long hrs.. It is cheap and perfect . (Yes) If you find this helpful :) Thanks

mmm :)

Posted by eccolife on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, very moisturizing, used as a eye cream as well. Nothing bad to say. And - so cheap :D

Smooth

Posted by Zihuana on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smooth easy gliding application. Moisturizes generously. I've been using on lips and eye-area. The only downside is that the shell is not protective enough, I'd prefer more stable casing e.g. like lip balms.

HQ

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best thing for my lips I've ever used!