can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

If I had to choose only one thing to take with me on a desert island, I would bring this! It's a great product: it moisturizes without being sticky or oily and it is well absorbed. It gives you a protection that really lasts. I'm also allergic to many things and I didn't have any skin problem with it. Definitely a must have!

روعة لتحت العين!

Posted by Shahad Ideas Channel on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

مرررررة حبيته لمنطقة تحت العين، رخيص ويرطب وعيونك تحتاج ترطيب باستمرار بمنتج مخصص لها لحساسيتها! اضغطي "نعم!" لو استفدتي، زوري صفحتي حتى تلاقي الاشياء المحبوبة من آيهيرب لدى كل الناس! وفي كوبون خصم في صفحتي THIS IS PERFECT FOR MY UNDEREYE AREA, CHEAP AND MOISTURIZES PRETTY WELL. It's hard to get by anything cheap that works for your undereye area, this suited me pretty well, I also use it for my lips but mostly for my undereye!

Best lips moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product as a lipstick, but it's hard to apply it to eyes area.

IF YOU GET DRY LIPS GET THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products for the lips that I have ever come across. I keep one in my purse, care, kitchen, bedroom, and 2 extra in the bathroom. I NEVER WANT TO BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN. Also the price is amazing!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use it for eyes and lips, which is good and not greasy, and i will buy it again

Fantastic product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it gives my lips and eye areas keep moist. It is really good value for money, I think. I am going to purchase this again. Thank you!

What a moisturizer !

Posted by Latifah on June 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like it.. It left lips moisturized for long hrs.. It is cheap and perfect . (Yes) If you find this helpful :) Thanks

mmm :)

Posted by eccolife on April 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great, very moisturizing, used as a eye cream as well. Nothing bad to say. And - so cheap :D

Smooth

Posted by Zihuana on June 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the smooth easy gliding application. Moisturizes generously. I've been using on lips and eye-area. The only downside is that the shell is not protective enough, I'd prefer more stable casing e.g. like lip balms.