2nd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

seen a difference in my eyelashes being fuller and longer. skin and nails no diff.

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me han ido genial. Se me cae menos pelo y las uñas las tengo más brillantes y un poco más fuerte aunque en mi caso no es un gran logro porque las tengo muy blandas. Ya tengo en camino el segundo bote.

good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

also taking etda, so maybe it could lose some profits with minerals... but nails en body hair improves slowly, fast would not be natural anyway!

good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nails stopped splitting

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I got this product a month and half ago, bought it specially for nails. My nails were splitting and were very thin. After using it, nails stopped splitting, but not very strong yet. They are still thin. As for skin and hair don't see any changes. Will order one bottle again. Thank you.

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticed a reduction in my hair fall. Significant enough for my partner to realise too. However, have only started for a few weeks. Got to monitor to see if there are even better results.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for a couple weeks and am starting to notice a difference. My nails are growing faster and are not splitting like they were. I am happy so far.

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these pills only for 2 weeks (1 caplet a day). I haven't noticed any change by now. My biggest hope for these caplets is to help with hair loss.