روعة amazing

Posted by 5136277770139947381 on Feb 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing how it absorbs on skin , i noticed how my skin has changed in a few days , it cleared my skin and confirmed it . روعة يتشرب بسرعة و مايدبق لاحظت كيف بشرتي تغيرت في ايام اصفى و مشدودة اكثر اذا استفدتي اضغطي يس

Lo uso para todo.

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para hacer cremas y lo uso como conservante. Me gusta aunque aviso es pegajoso. Si te ha servido esta opinión para decidirte marca el Sí más abajo. Si quieres ver más opiniones haz clik en mi nombre

Very Disappointing

Posted by teacup on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It sits on the skin without absorbing into the skin in the manner I am used to such as when using a Vit E liquid like Natures Plus, which can also be used internally. This one is NOT food grade, this one is NOT safe internally so basically a waste of money. Cheap isn't better. I would rather use a pin to make a hole in a gel cap and use that on my skin than this product, which also made my hands burn slightly and itch ...forgettaboutit

Not Pure

Posted by 5577401513933684888 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was pure vitamin E oil, but it's a synthetic

Love this.

Posted by soapboxblue on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent skin nourishing product. Yes its sticky but if you put it on before your usual moisturiser it will absorb more quickly. If you have a bruise 1st apply some arnica then lavish this on to help heal faster. I also like to put some on my face before I get into the shower. Let it sit on my face till the last minute getting absorbed in the warm humid air before I wash my face. Also fantastic for dry lips, lavish some on just before bed time (dab with tissue if too sticky). My lips look smooth and plump. I also lavish it on my nose and lips when I have a cold to stop the dry chapped look you get from blowing your nose all day. I have also started moisturising my body with a mix of jojoba,grapeseed and advocado oil mix. Add a good dollop of this and a little lavender oil to make it smell nice and you have one of the best body moisturiser money can buy!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my skin super hydrated.

very thick

Posted by Reviewer3332276 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like the other reviews said, this is very very thick, and you literally have to spent some time to even it out and have it absorbed into your skin. i use it for adding into my home made lotions, which is great!

it works, but it's thick oil

Posted by Reviewer1347718 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin e oil is really thick but after one application to the heels of my feet I could see the difference the next morning. It really does what it's supposed to. I just wish it wasn't so thick.

Been using for 2 months

Posted by Reviewer1221586 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Religiously using it with no results. On top of that it is more like a hard paste, not really oil, its a nightmare applying it if you have bit of hair as it is very sticky and pulls on the hair.

Youth in a bottle

Posted by 5437921893874184523 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is great if added to your favourite cream or better still add to sun lotion to add even more protection from the suns damaging rays .I use it in my after sun lotion to as its very effective at reducing free radical damage to the skin .