Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a dry skin, but this oil is very thick and stays greasy on the face forever even if you apply one drop of it. tried mixing it with other fast absorbing creams before applying it to my face, but it was still greasy. And the worst part.. I started to have acne on my jaw line. The type of acne that are very deep and you can't get rid of even if you squeeze them. It's been 2 weeks since I stopped using it, and I still have them.

stay away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After using it for 1 month the result is having lots of acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had to pay VAT to DHL which was little bit lesser than the cost of my order , disappointed and not recommended and not gonna order ever again.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

too viscous, it is badly put on a face, hard mixes up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing!!! All I can say. I started putting this on every night under my eyes and I'm seeing a little difference. You'll see a nice glow in the morning before washing your face. Your face starts to look amazing. All you need is a small drop for the whole face. Sometimes I mix it into my night cream. I don't recommend in the daytime unless you aren't going anywhere. It is very thick and will stick to your hair so keep your hair pinned back. I'm so very happy with this product I'm going to buy more definitely .

WOW !!! Sticky but still you going to luv it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My acne scar and some redness from scratching is fading away within 2 weeks. For the dark spot from small tiny pimple is take 4 days and just almost gone. I think if I'm using for 2 months all my tiny dark spot or some old scar would be much fade. What a dream come true of fair and clear skin. My boyfriend loves it too because his stretch mark is fading as well. LOL PUT PLS NOTED that it's oily and very sticky. use the small amount to stamp on your concerns area at night is enough. Not suitable for daytime. Unless you stay at home that day.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied doing a delicate work of peeling skin

Best For All Kinds Of Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily for all of my body. I prefer it to be lightened with sweet almond oil. I bought it for three times now and would be buying it for more times to come.

i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for couple of weeks. Mix with my night cream and apply for face and neck, decolet. My skin looks more fresh, light and moistured.

Highly Rec أوصي به بشدة

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

زيت مركز قوامه ثقيل مثل الخروع (لا بل أكثر) اضطررت لخلطه مع زيوت اخرى كي اتمكن من استعماله. جيدجدا ونافع في تفتيح البشرة وترطيبها. أنصح فيه بشدة A very concentrated oil of heavy texture similar - if not mote - to that of castor oil. But I managed to dilute it with other oils in order to apply it on my face and other areas. Works wonders in protecting and hydrating the skin. Highly recommended