CHEATING....

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

THIS POWDER IS MOSTLY SUGAR AND SOME SMALL % OF GREEN TEA. WHAT A SCAM! SUGAR IS CHEAP BUT SOLD AS GREEN TEA?

YUM !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

PERFECT ! I am not going to drink anything else !

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This goes perfect with warm almond milk, or lemonades! I'm even thinking about trying it with a fun recipe, love this product!

Very yummy

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Matcha is a bit of an acquired taste, and so that's why I like this sweetened version. Someone looking for no added sweetener may not prefer this brand, but if you're starting out on matcha I would start here. It's mildly sweet, and is very tasty!

Disappointed.

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never tried Matcha tea before, so I don't have anything to compare this with. But I thought it was to sweet! This was so sweet it almost made me gag. And I didn't detect any green tea flavor, it was just sweetness.

Great product love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Sweet Matcha is great slightly on the sweet side when you make a latte with regular milk. If you use almond milk it is perfect.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First i didnt like the taste, but u should test it in many way until you find your taste. Is better than cofee, completly boost my metabolism and focus.

Like it!

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried matcha tea before, but this one is actually very good! A new favorite. It's very sweet, so it will be a treat now and then.

the tea to try !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved that flavour I will surely order it again. Try it with hot foaming milk and it is a delicious drink !!

~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great! But i didn't tasted other matcha..