Awful, wasteful packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea itself is alright if you don't live in an area where Japanese teas are distributed. But the packaging is environmentally just despicable! The bags are contained in these oversized plastic bags. They are literally about 4 times the size of the tea bag they contain. And the tea bag itself is plastic, with a string glued to it, and a plastic tab at the other end. The big box is also misleading to consumers, suggesting that you're getting a significantly larger quantity. Rishi, do you think it's still the 1980s? Seriously, what's with this?

Amazing packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in what is probably the nicest packaging I've ever seen - I'm a designer and tend to notice things like that. Truly exquisite and a joy to use for that reason, as well as very suitable as a gift. The flip side is, one has to pay the price for such packaging, which means that the higher price does not solely reflect the quality of this tea (which I can't comment on because I have very little experience with green teas).

Very Nice Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good green Tea product I have used so far. The colour and aroma is very nice indeed. It is a waste if you only brew it for one cup and discard. I normally go for round two and it still tastes good.

this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

5 good stuff

Purest Macha Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought two boxes, waiting for stock arrived. Definitely will buy and recommends others.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link below

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great green tea , it's a bit pricey but worth it , it's tasty, I love it.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it

love in 1st try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it very much. It is high quality and taste naturally. I m sure I will re-order again.

Wonderful and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite picky about green teas, this one has a great flavour!

pleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle taste. I drink it for the health benefits, not for the taste.

1 2