Amazing packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in what is probably the nicest packaging I've ever seen - I'm a designer and tend to notice things like that. Truly exquisite and a joy to use for that reason, as well as very suitable as a gift. The flip side is, one has to pay the price for such packaging, which means that the higher price does not solely reflect the quality of this tea (which I can't comment on because I have very little experience with green teas).

Awful, wasteful packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea itself is alright if you don't live in an area where Japanese teas are distributed. But the packaging is environmentally just despicable! The bags are contained in these oversized plastic bags. They are literally about 4 times the size of the tea bag they contain. And the tea bag itself is plastic, with a string glued to it, and a plastic tab at the other end. The big box is also misleading to consumers, suggesting that you're getting a significantly larger quantity. Rishi, do you think it's still the 1980s? Seriously, what's with this?

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it I have used the powder matcha tea before but this was easier for me and save my time. I really wish if IHERB offer the same product but with 50 tea bags please :)

Very Nice Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good green Tea product I have used so far. The colour and aroma is very nice indeed. It is a waste if you only brew it for one cup and discard. I normally go for round two and it still tastes good.

Green Tea

Posted by HON 5884 on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit pricey, oversize packing, but the taste is good.

mild and delicious

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Matcha can be very strong and bitter. This one is super mild and smooth, yet greeny enough for me. will buy it again!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a bold green tea! I drink it when I want to taste the "green" in green tea.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great green tea , it's a bit pricey but worth it , it's tasty, I love it.

Wonderful and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite picky about green teas, this one has a great flavour!

Love this tea!