Amazing packaging

Posted by Reviewer2812572 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in what is probably the nicest packaging I've ever seen - I'm a designer and tend to notice things like that. Truly exquisite and a joy to use for that reason, as well as very suitable as a gift. The flip side is, one has to pay the price for such packaging, which means that the higher price does not solely reflect the quality of this tea (which I can't comment on because I have very little experience with green teas).

Awful, wasteful packaging

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea itself is alright if you don't live in an area where Japanese teas are distributed. But the packaging is environmentally just despicable! The bags are contained in these oversized plastic bags. They are literally about 4 times the size of the tea bag they contain. And the tea bag itself is plastic, with a string glued to it, and a plastic tab at the other end. The big box is also misleading to consumers, suggesting that you're getting a significantly larger quantity. Rishi, do you think it's still the 1980s? Seriously, what's with this?

Very Nice Green Tea

Posted by 4612573504533910495 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good green Tea product I have used so far. The colour and aroma is very nice indeed. It is a waste if you only brew it for one cup and discard. I normally go for round two and it still tastes good.

this tea

Posted by 4759966146627305888 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

5 good stuff

Purest Macha Green Tea

Posted by 4916912406225136118 on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought two boxes, waiting for stock arrived. Definitely will buy and recommends others.

Wonderful and refreshing

Posted by 4845539274831778949 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite picky about green teas, this one has a great flavour!

pleasant taste

Posted by 5392457579236427630 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Subtle taste. I drink it for the health benefits, not for the taste.

très bon thé !!

Posted by 4812411377032668673 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea!

Posted by 5436368225242550251 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious!

Best green tea ever!

Posted by TwinkleJapan on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a green tea lover but I have to say this Rishi matcha super green will have to be the best green tea I've ever had! Taste just right, perfect if I must say. Some green tea especially tea bags does not give you enough taste and fragrance, not this one. Get this you won't regret it. I'll have to order 3boxes at a time just in case it runs out!

1 2