Amazing packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in what is probably the nicest packaging I've ever seen - I'm a designer and tend to notice things like that. Truly exquisite and a joy to use for that reason, as well as very suitable as a gift. The flip side is, one has to pay the price for such packaging, which means that the higher price does not solely reflect the quality of this tea (which I can't comment on because I have very little experience with green teas).

Awful, wasteful packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tea itself is alright if you don't live in an area where Japanese teas are distributed. But the packaging is environmentally just despicable! The bags are contained in these oversized plastic bags. They are literally about 4 times the size of the tea bag they contain. And the tea bag itself is plastic, with a string glued to it, and a plastic tab at the other end. The big box is also misleading to consumers, suggesting that you're getting a significantly larger quantity. Rishi, do you think it's still the 1980s? Seriously, what's with this?

Very Nice Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good green Tea product I have used so far. The colour and aroma is very nice indeed. It is a waste if you only brew it for one cup and discard. I normally go for round two and it still tastes good.

Green Tea

Posted by HON 5884 on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit pricey, oversize packing, but the taste is good.

mild and delicious

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Matcha can be very strong and bitter. This one is super mild and smooth, yet greeny enough for me. will buy it again!

Takes a while

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

When I first started drinking this tea I found the taste so different from any I had previously tried; but knowing the health benefits I persisted & now I find the taste pleasing & will continue drinking it in place of my normal green tea

Green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good tea!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a bold green tea! I drink it when I want to taste the "green" in green tea.

Excellent

Posted by Fitness on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great green tea , it's a bit pricey but worth it , it's tasty, I love it.

Wonderful and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm quite picky about green teas, this one has a great flavour!

1 2 3