Very nice tea; packaging a bit problematic for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice gingery infusion with a lot of orange notes; would be especially nice in the summer, I think; might even make a fun cold tea, strongly brewed. What I don't like is that every tea bag is individually wrapped in plastic, rather than a paper wrapper. That's enough to make me not buy it again; but I will enjoy it while this box lasts!

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best tea ever

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is quite strong. The flavour is good though and I hope the properties too.

Grand tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exclusive and very tasteful mix of herbs. It is not that intense Ginger taste, but nicely mixed, a.o. with orange. Also very nice bags. Expensive but really good

Excellent product at a reasonable cost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service & speedy delivery!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not a huge fan of tumeric flavor, but I use it for the health benefits. This teas a bit of sweetness to it, and is the best tasting tumeric tea for people who aren't big on the actual taste of tumeric.

LOVE this tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my absolute favorite tea of all time...so much so that I use one tea bag for at least 2-3 cups of tea...have to get every ounce of flavor out of it that I can. It's not cheap though and iHerb has the best deal around.

one bag goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for an easy and potent way to consume the anti-inflammatory qualities of Tumeric, this is a great, and relatively inexpensive product to try out. I feel clear-headed when I drink it. It is great mid-morning. One tea bag goes a long way--I can make about three large cups with one tea bag. And it's pretty tasty too. I would give this tea another star rating if I could.

The nicest tasting Tumeric Tea

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You probably know all the amazing health benefits of Tumeric and Ginger including helping with weight loss. I have previously purchased a Tumeric Chai for weight loss and it tastes so horrible I have not been able to drink it. So I thought this one is worth trying. Its pretty good considering I don't like the flavour of tumeric. I get about 3 mugs of tea from the 1 bag because it does have a lot of flavour. If you want Turmeric tea definitely worth trying. Use with Soy Milk for Chai.

Pricy tea but worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyed this tea. Wasn't sure if it's worth the price but I enjoyed every cup and felt great drinking something so healthy.

1 2 3