the best and only healing lotion you will EVER need

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just cannot say enough about this lotion. I am 88 and have aches and pains in my legs and shoulders, Rixx comes to the rescue every morning and before I retire. I do not take drugs, only my msm and a few other homeo products. all from iHerb. Rixx was highly recommended to me by one of the people at Clark's .... he was 100 percent correct....it is wonderful..

Actually works

Posted by Cymriccat on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works to soothe pain and dryness of arthritis and skin......absorbs quickly.........can be used as a carrier for essential oils if used immediately, at least for me. I am a repeat buyer.

Herbal healing lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin was rough and had red spots after using the lotion it went soft and the red spots went

A nice light lotion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got the trial size, which is good to carry in a handbag/pocket, and liked the lotion, so bought the larger size. A smaller bottle than I imagined, though I hadn't thought about it much. It is a very light lotion, so it's good for general skin use, but won't replace a hand/foot cream. If you're buying for dry skin may prefer something a bit heavier. I have used it on my face in a pinch. It is quite strongly fragranced, but I like the smell, so that's not a problem.