Tightens skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years since there is NO other collagen gel for the skin on the market. Twinlab used to carry a fabulous elastin collagen gel but they discontinued it). Many products 'say' they contain collagen, but actually very little. I use it before my moisturizer and sometimes when I wake up w/ swollen eyelids. Really doesn't need red colouring though ! In Mexico you can go into a pharmacy and buy liquid pure collagen . Robert's may be the best we can get in the U.S.

Need more time to judg

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Need more time to judg

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

Generally accepted

οκ

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells nice too but I saw something in my face, just be pleasant to Implementation cools and dries immediately ..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hidrating,refreshing and..cheap...but the smell is pure alcohol,beware sensitive skin

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it

nice

Posted by Nushkin on September 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

o4en priyatnyi zapah, izmenenii ne zametila

Like it.

Posted by Allegoria on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not expect any visible results from it - I use this gel as vitamins - just to help my skin look this way longer. I like the texture, it's pleasant to apply, easy to blend into the skin.I like the feeling of firmness after applying it - like a little glue to your skin. What I don't really like is its smell - it smells of alcohol and the colour is cheap.

I am beautiful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

My face is looking better. I think, it is collagen gel care helped me.