Perfect gel for nice price! I highly recommend.

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are uncomfortable or too little sleep at night. Woke up and your face looks tired, you need this gel! This is the perfect gel for facial skin was quickly look fresh and nice. Visible results within a few minutes, this gel calming and refreshing for your skin. It not heavy, not oily and absorbs quickly. Если вы плохо или мало спали ночью. Проснулись и ваше лицо выглядит усталым, вам необходим этот гель! Это идеальное средство, для того чтобы кожа лица быстро стала выглядеть свежее и лучше. Видимые результаты буквально через несколько минут. Этот гель успокаивает и освежает вашу кожу. Он не тяжелый, не жирный и быстро впитывается.

what a wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for several years, and have been consistently pleased with the moisturizing results and the manner in which it keeps deep wrinkles at bay! The price charged by iHerb is excellent, and certainly beats the socks off most of their competition!

Pure Collagen is the best!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product years ago and everyone guessed my age to be much younger. I always got compliments on my skin. Then I ran out and could not find it. When I did, I ordered several bottles! I look younger already, with only 2 weeks' use. My husband has commented on how soft my hands are, and my daughters said my hands look younger too. Now, they are using the product and it is helping their complexions become smoother and healthier looking. Don't wait, try it! It is the best beauty product I have ever used!

Try it

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe this product can be good anti wrinkle product, but I like to use it for my body, sometimes for my face too. It's very good for dry skin, makes it soft vey qyickly, not heavy, not oily. Nice product for nice price. Just try it, you will not loos anything.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product a little goes a long way. Sinks into skin very quickly, use every morning. Best product and so cheap.

Please don't raise the price on this product just cuz I'm raving about it....LOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're wondering whether or not you should purchase this product, I would say...You have to be not of your mind not to it works that good! I used to buy it at a store but they stopped carrying it. I kept the old bottle for yrs so I would know what to ask for in my search. It's the best thing I've found for my face and a friend tried it on her body scars and she was AMAZED how much it helped them too. Smooths, tightens, tones, and moisturizes my skin much better product than high-end expensive products. I gave her a bottle to my friend her b-day much to her delight!

good product

Posted by Revron on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its tight and moisturizing at the same time. Mild smell. It's not enough for the winter in Scandinavia - so I use cold cream on top of it. Thank you iHerb for your good service.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother use this product for many years and now I start using it, it's excellent

Item arrived in 6 days via cheapest DHL Global international shipping !! Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Item arrived in 6 days via cheapest DHL Global international shipping !! Wow! In perfect packaging/condition! This gel itself is great in a way that it is not greasy and it works as both moisturizer and it DOES smooths out wrinkles - but you need to use it daily for at least 30 days!

not good for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my skin is oily and it dosnt work with me but my sister have a dry skin and she like it !!

1 2 3