Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Remove redness and calm the skin

So fun!

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm so happy to see these Korean facial products on iHerb now! I used to have to stock up in my suitcase when I'd travel to Korea. These are fun and whimsical. The product is a bit too soapy/moist for me that it slips around on your face and leaves a bit of a residue, but overall it does the trick and makes you laugh with your friends.

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this mask as a cheap sheet mask. As in I don't want to break out the fancy ones but I wanna relax. Super comfortable. Decent fit and so much serum. Will repurchase.

I loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I didn't like about it is the size of the mask, it is a little bit too big.

ok

Posted by Elinapage on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hard to say is it effective for redness prone skin. As I do a laser procedures for my face, I don' t have much problems.

Low Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a low quality face mask. The print is cute and may offer some group fun, but that's all I could praise it for. The mask is small, with the eye holes not wide enough, so a snip is needed, and the mask left room on the sides of my face. It was wet and a bit drippy out of the bag. I thought it felt clammy on. There was a cooling effect. The product was sticky and a touch itchy. Afterwards I patted it in, but the stickiness was bothersome, and I just wanted to wash my face. I didn't see or feel any noticeable benefits from using the mask.