Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the smell but I feel like it really leaves the skin with a brighting effect(and also kind of tingles). To be honest the panda look a little bit creepy so I don't look in the mirror after applying it, but thats just me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin looks brighter after using this product. Dark spots seem to disappear. I will continue buying it.

Feels nice lioks awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the mask!, really cute (and a bit scary) and also myskin felt reallt good afterword :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this mask very moistutizing

Love This Products And This Web Site

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I receive my order within 5 days really fast to Switzerland I try two sheet mask and really worth it Very good product nutrition and brightening In love I recommend

the mask is so cult

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

so cult ,my husband also try it

Very hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if the hype was worth it, but after trying it out I can say it was. The mask is quite slimy at first and feels quite wet on the skin, but after 15-20 minutes all the moisture is absorbed and my skin really felt very hydrated afterwards. I don't know about how "whitening" it is... I honestly didn't purchased it for that but rather to have a mask for hydration and rejuvenation.

It Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Your skin feels great and more moisturizer after applying it but weighting I didn’t notice any difference

Good but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask is good but not really amazing. The smell of it okay. You definitely feel that your skin is fresher but it doesn't do its job about the whitening effect. I'm not white, my skin is medium-light but I took pictures to compare before and after I applied the mask and to be honest nothing changed. My skin just look better, feel less tired and it's a little bit brighter, but the whitening effect is not here...

1 2