Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of the smell but I feel like it really leaves the skin with a brighting effect(and also kind of tingles). To be honest the panda look a little bit creepy so I don't look in the mirror after applying it, but thats just me.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin looks brighter after using this product. Dark spots seem to disappear. I will continue buying it.

Love This Products And This Web Site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I receive my order within 5 days really fast to Switzerland I try two sheet mask and really worth it Very good product nutrition and brightening In love I recommend

the mask is so cult

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

so cult ,my husband also try it

Very hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if the hype was worth it, but after trying it out I can say it was. The mask is quite slimy at first and feels quite wet on the skin, but after 15-20 minutes all the moisture is absorbed and my skin really felt very hydrated afterwards. I don't know about how "whitening" it is... I honestly didn't purchased it for that but rather to have a mask for hydration and rejuvenation.

Good but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask is good but not really amazing. The smell of it okay. You definitely feel that your skin is fresher but it doesn't do its job about the whitening effect. I'm not white, my skin is medium-light but I took pictures to compare before and after I applied the mask and to be honest nothing changed. My skin just look better, feel less tired and it's a little bit brighter, but the whitening effect is not here...

Don't like the sheet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The sheet is too hard for skin. Not recommended.

Panda mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Heard and seen many good reviews about the SNP mask, this panda one is mainly for whitening, I ordered it and haven't received mine, but one thing I concern about it that when I wanted to open the manufacture site and it there is errors occur, so that is the main thing I concern about, I might have to compare with the one I got in store first.