must buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were so good!! The contents inside the bag was pretty substantial, every single nut/fruit was well coated with maple goodness! Yums! It was really addictive since the nuts gave a crunch, the fruits gave a chew and the maple was very aromatic and not overly sweet! Altogether, an awesome combination!! Guilty to say I finished half a packet in a day because I couldn't stop myself. I will recommend this! I shall go try other Flavours as well too! Pls click 'yes' if you find my review helpful!

This is dangerous!!!!!!! CAN'T STOP EATING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dream of eating this. I take it to school (I am a teacher) and my students keep eating it all. It's beyond good.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavour so much , I'll definitely order again !

Best snack ever!

Posted by LadyNF on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, I would give it more stars if I could. Will order more soon

🤣

Posted by psmiracle on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this for snack.. but bit too sweet for my taste buds..

My favorite snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had never tried these because per ounce, they are very expensive. That said, they are my favorite snack and whenever I can find them for under $6.00, I buy them. I search for the lowest price and it just happened to be iHerb this time. I highly recommend this snack if you can afford it. I think I am going to be making my own. They won't be quite the same, but I am sure they will be delicious. This is an excellent snack. Try it, you'll like it.

Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A must for all. Such a unique taste, love it for days when i need a tasty snack as a stress-reliever. (SAD 1328) "no space" for 10 % off. Enjoy it :)

😋

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

لذيذ

yammy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very delicious! very tasty!

Find it hard to stop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once you open the packet, it's really hard to stop as the mixture and taste are so good. I have been continuously buying and keeping this in my snack basket for more than 1 year.