must buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were so good!! The contents inside the bag was pretty substantial, every single nut/fruit was well coated with maple goodness! Yums! It was really addictive since the nuts gave a crunch, the fruits gave a chew and the maple was very aromatic and not overly sweet! Altogether, an awesome combination!! Guilty to say I finished half a packet in a day because I couldn't stop myself. I will recommend this! I shall go try other Flavours as well too! Pls click 'yes' if you find my review helpful!

Omg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Super delicious I used it with french toast as topping yummy

This is dangerous!!!!!!! CAN'T STOP EATING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dream of eating this. I take it to school (I am a teacher) and my students keep eating it all. It's beyond good.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavour so much , I'll definitely order again !

Best snack ever!

Posted by LadyNF on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing, I would give it more stars if I could. Will order more soon

🤣

Posted by psmiracle on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this for snack.. but bit too sweet for my taste buds..

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

On this product I received many recommendations and everyone was right! You can not stop eating. In the snack you will find all sorts of maple-covered foods, such as apples, nuts and pecans. Delicious and delicious! And is eliminated in the second.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ordered them to hit a minimum spend for free shipping. Didn't expect much. Just opened them to snack in the office and I've somehow finished the entire packet - great balance of sweet and salty, crunchy nuts, everything's absolutely delicious. Will re-order this, much to my wallet's dismay.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews I gave these pecans a try and they were so delicious. Not too sweet, but sweet enough to satisfy a craving. I will definitely purchase these again!

Soooo good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's a super tasty mix of walnuts, apples, cherries and pecans that you just can't stop eating. I literally had to tell myself to stop snacking because I could finish it in a day.