My toddler enjoyed the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I repurchased this since it is a new packaging and bigger bottle for a better value. My toddler enjoys this. I don't give it to her daily, mostly on days when I feel she needs an extra boost to her immune system. In the past 1 year, for the few occasions when she was ill, she definitely took this daily, together with some use of essential oils and she recovered well and fast without any drugs at all. Do note this is pretty sweet for a toddler. I normally dilute it with plenty of water. On a side note, I personally do not like the taste of it at all! haha

Natural remedy for coughs and cold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids have been taking this on and off for awhile. Recently the younger one had a bad case of throat infection that just wouldn't go away. We ended up having to see the doctor twice in 2 months and he was coughing his lungs out. Tried all sorts of TCM and refrained from fried and heavy food to no avail. In the end all it took was 3 days of elderberry treatment and he was all better! Thumbs up for this product! That said, I do adjust the daily dosage depending on the health of the kid.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year son stopped suffer from colds for two months after he finished a bottle. It is a record for him.

good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my 4yr old immunity has improved!

Good taste, good benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup for kids is very pleasant tasting; eliminating most of the struggle in getting it taken easily and regularly. It seem to enhance the health of those who use it. No more colds or sore throats. Just all around good health.

Kids loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In this products You can't really know if it definitely works, but gives a good feeling.

good for going school kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kid doesn't fall sick with flu easily as compared to previous where she had flu nearly every week

Sambucol Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sambucol has been very effective for my daughter. iherb is also superb as they deliver my order in Singapore efficiently.

pricy. unsure of its efficacy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as other mothers rave about it. But I'm unsure as to its effectiveness. No great displays of preventing sickness seen when used. But my fussy child doesn't mind the taste. It's pretty pricy though. I'd rather go straight for a kids multivitamin.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I guess it's ok but can't tell the improvements cos my gal still fall ill after she's on this. But I can't say that this is not working cos she's exposed to alot of germs in school. I may try again when my bottle is used up.