Good stuff for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it to boost the immune system when there are sick people in the home.

during flu season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ive been using this for a while now, my kids like the taste, im not sure if its helping us or not but even if they have flu it doesnt spread so much which is also very important

a must item to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this since my daughter 2 years old and her immunity is increased alot especially during running season. It really helps when you give her at the beginning when she start sneezing and not well.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for 2 months. Very good to maintain immense systems

Nice taste and helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids like the taste and I believe it is helpful getting over cold and fever during the season.

Best immune booster for kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kids love them.

Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Beezmom on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

My Go To Elderberry for my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried other makers of Black Elderberry but Sambucol is the best. My 2 1/2 yr old grandson has taste tested this and the others and hands down likes Sambucol the best. I will not need to try the others again. The main reason we like this is it's effective, fast acting relief and it's preventative feature. My grandson had a cold with runny nose and cough. He improved almost immediately and was over it in 3 days. I have him on a preventative dose and he hasn't gotten another cold.

Stop flu and cold

Posted by Norskehuldra on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the only thing that helps us against flu and Cold in Autumn/Winter season!!!!!! Highly recommended! Nice tasty!

GOOD SUPPLEMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CHILDREN'S LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 year old for 1 year already. I find that it helps to strengthen his lungs. He takes Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if he develops cough. He recovers from cough pretty fast.