Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Beezmom on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

My Go To Elderberry for my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried other makers of Black Elderberry but Sambucol is the best. My 2 1/2 yr old grandson has taste tested this and the others and hands down likes Sambucol the best. I will not need to try the others again. The main reason we like this is it's effective, fast acting relief and it's preventative feature. My grandson had a cold with runny nose and cough. He improved almost immediately and was over it in 3 days. I have him on a preventative dose and he hasn't gotten another cold.

Stop flu and cold

Posted by Norskehuldra on Oct 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the only thing that helps us against flu and Cold in Autumn/Winter season!!!!!! Highly recommended! Nice tasty!

GOOD SUPPLEMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CHILDREN'S LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 year old for 1 year already. I find that it helps to strengthen his lungs. He takes Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if he develops cough. He recovers from cough pretty fast.

Believer in Elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family has tried just about every immune boosting elderberry product out there and they've all worked great when it was cold and flu season. My kids think this tastes amazing. I keep it on hand for just in case. I give them a dose if we're around sick people or they start to get sick and it shortens or completely knocks it out. Really recommend!

Keeps the flu bug away

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Best to use as a preventative measure or response to early detection. Once the bug catches, it doesn't really help.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son is coughing much lesser after we started him on this. Good buy !

All time fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Is a must have for toddlers, my 3 yrs old after taking this have less flu.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this to my 7 year old since she was 5 and it definitely does what it says. We get over any sniffles within a day or two pronto!

Sambucol, Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid, For Kids, Berry Flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

you can never be sure whether this products work but at least this one tastes great