LOVE this scent! Smells expensive. easy on skin, will repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

After enjoying other soaps from Sappo HIll, I saw this new flavor and thought "looks interesting". After using in bath & shower I have to say I am totally WOWed by this scent. It is deep and layered, woodsy, a bit tobacco-y/smoky. I was concerned it might be too strong "piney" or sweet-piney like some candles, like too sharp, but this is not like that. It is really a sophisticated scent for a soap. Sometimes I just pick it up and inhale just to smell it, it's that nice. I can definitely see giving this for gifts, especially at the holidays. Like their other soaps it's gentle & doesn't dry my skin, has clean ingredients, and at an excellent price. A true value . Will definitely buy this one again.

OK . Not Drying .

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells Like IKEA furnitures .

Good for people who perspire alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap is good for active people and those that perspires a lot. I think because of its active charcoal ingredient, it actually can clear those body odour after perspiring very well. But to be true, the scent of the pine may not be everyone’s cup of tea. It is non drying and it really leathers well.