Favorite and Perfect Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have used Sappo Hills soap for close to 15 years. That says a lot. Bathed our babies with it. The Aloe and Aloe Oatmeal are gentle on the skin, easily dissolve dirt. Best of all, it doesn't dry out your skin. I shave my legs with it. It's a vegan soap, light scent. When done using, don't let it set in water or it will get soft. All Sappo Hills soaps are great, this is our family favorite.

An iherb discovery, thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, if you're looking at the picture, thinking the soaps are tiny. Well they are actually HUGE. Really, really big! HUGE! It takes 4 people, showering almost daily, over 2 weeks to use up one of these babies. They are SO good. The smell is BEAUTIFUL and subtle. It cleans AMAZINGLY, and even adds a bit of light exfoliation. Times like these, I can't thank iherb enough for providing us with so many beautiful, Vegan friendly products, with such great value! 12 for a ridiculously low price! We would happily pay more. Thank you Sappo Hill!

We Love This Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sappo Hill soaps are made of wonderfully simple ingredients, they are creamy but gentle, never dries out skin and very mildly and pleasantly scented. We are an athletic family (bike, run, swim, surf, hike, etc) so are always taking showers. It is important to have a product that is gentle yet effectively cleansing. The aloe oatmeal is our favorite since it seems to soothe the skin as well as cleanse. Highly recommend it!

Happy Soaper

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Same goes for the Aloe soap.

Round green disks of oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only thing missing is maybe a little olive or jojoba oil to make the whole experience a little bit smoother. Love it anyway.

the perfect soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is all I've been looking for in a soap....safe, natural and it has the "soap suds" that I like. Plus it's a clean smell that I just love! My skin has never been happier!

Very good soap. Highly recommended

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on February 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just loveeeee this soap. I used this on my body in shower. It's a very simple soap with simple/natural ingredients, non-drying and the oats gently exfoliates the skin. Unlike other oatmeal soap that i have tried before, this soap does not scratch my body. 1 bar ( roughly around 100gm, it's quite big) could last longer compare to the other soap that i have tried. Very pleased. :D

Lovely Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was close to regretting purchasing an almost $30 soap, but the moment ive opened the box and used it on my face for the first time, it was absolutely amazing. Used it on my face and didnt need to put on moisturizer afterwards. And smells heavenly!

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy and leaves the skin nice and soft.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

The soap is very nice, it has a very distinctive and mild fragrance. The combination of Aloe vera and Oat makes the soap very helpful to nourish the skin. well recommended. It is also value for money.

1 2