Good for oily hair and scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily thin super-straight hair and this product works perfectly well for me. I used to wash my hair daily, but this soap cleans the oil so well that I have clean looking healthy hair for 2 or even 3 days. I try not to use it each time, because it dries the hair. And of course it's harder to use than a normal liquid shampoo, it takes more time to wash it all over your head and rinse it off, but it's worth it. PS I would not recommend it to those with dry, curly or fluffy hair. Also note that this box is huge, 12 bars will last for years. У меня жирные тонкие супер-прямые волосы и этот продукт мне подходит идеально. Ранее я мыла волосы ежедневно, но это мыло очищает сало так хорошо, что волосы выглядят чистыми 2 или даже 3 дня. Стараюсь не использовать это мыло при каждом мытье, потому что оно сушит волосы. И конечно оно сложнее в использовании, чем обычный жидкий шампунь, нужно больше времени, чтобы снчала намылить, а потом вымыть волосы, но результат того стоит. ПС. я бы не советовала этот продукт тем, у кого сухие, кудрявые или пышные волосы. Также имейте ввиду, что коробка очень большая, в ней 12 кусков мыла и их хватит на годы.

So good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect soap for oily skin and hair.

Excellent non-drying soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap cleans extremely well, but is, at the same time very gentle. I gave some bars to my family members and they reported the same thing. My brother swears it cleans out the pores of his nose especially well as opposed to all other soaps he has used. I use it to wash my hair and then I just use conditioner after. Acts as a deodorizer as well. I have tried every possible thing out there and they have all dried me out. This is the first product that hasn't done that.

Lathers easily and doesn't melts away quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good for sensitive scalp and is fragrance free. My scalp didn't flake or itch after using for 3 weeks. Its very value for the price with all the wholesome ingredients. My scalp no longer feels oily at the end of the day even after perspiring in the stuffy and humid weather in Singapore.

Suitable For Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn’t have any smell but it cleans well.

Great Bar Soap

Posted by JoelPeers on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

A single bar lasts forever

Detoxify me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liking this even more than I thought I might. It is not scented, but is a super-effective deodorizer, and doesn't strip my skin. Very mild exfoliation from the bamboo charcoal. Gave one to friend with skin issues and she loved it so much she bought a box for herself and is now trying it for her son's acne. I like to have a bar of this, along with a scented bar in my shower and I can swap back and forth.

Should have listed as Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought I'd give this soap a shot - slightly disappointed it has no fragrance or whatsoever but other than that it's decent enough to get through the shower.

Its ok

Posted by firecat77 on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its ok but the detox soap is much better for my needs.

Lathers just fine with my exfoliating gloves

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

There's ALOT of lather, and you don't need a conditioner. I literally just wash hair, face and body with this, finish with a cold water blast totone body and close hair cuticles, and i'm good to go. Because there's no conditioner weighing it down i have full volume and even through a humid, boiling summer i can go days til my next wash without needing dry shampoo. That is my first hand experience of it. I've gone through many natural soaps, none fully natural like this, that don't make it frizz up. I'll be buying this again for sure.

1 2