► An Example Of Good Ingredients With Poor Proper Formulations

Posted by 3827GreenWood on October 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product, in a very small tube, is NOT in non-greasy base (oil-free) which prefer many by the acne-prone skin. In fact, it's a bit too heavy. The good side is it won't dry out your skin in which I initially thought the 2% of Salicylic Acid in it will do. Not sure about the potency but I surely can't feel the 'strength' of 2% Salicylic Acid. Anti-scar ingredients such as Silicone and Dimethicone are use for reducing and repairing skin cell but the manufacturer did not provide the percentage of the ingredients on this, not to mention the "Powerful Green Tea EGCG" that the manufacturer claimed. Moreover, based on the ingredients list, any antioxidants are only considered to be background ingredients. I believe the product is mainly designed for those sensitive and dry skin but IMHO, it is definitely not for oily skin. Talk about "Sudden Change" & "Guaranteed Result"? Well, at least it is not working for me. It is an example of good ingredients with poor proper formulations. Afterall, I just don’t see any indications that this product is actually an acne fighter. Price wise? This product is not cheap for the 14 grams that you get, so it is not cost effective at all. Taking everything into account, it's not something I would buy again. There are many better & high quality products in the market with very reasonable price. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

5 star

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good cream. work as described. best for red spot on face

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Removes inflammation quickly and without a trace! This is a cream white color, absorbs quickly and becomes invisible. The smell is not particularly nasty, normal. Apply point.

Scar zone

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent my marks really cleared up

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It' works ( for me)Absolutely loves!!!No redness))

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

kk this thing works i have bad acne but what it does is like it hardens the pimple puss and dries it out and scar will take up to 2 week to go. I started notciing result the 3rd day

Scar zone cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product , reduced my scars within a month. But it finishes quickly

Works for VERY recent scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most of my very recent acne scars have improved a bit, but my older scars (2+ months) have yet to see any substantial improvement. I've been applying the cream twice per day everyday for the past 17 days. Unfortunately, the tiny tube doesn't contain a whole lot of cream, so one tube lasts only about 3 weeks for me. I'm also not sure if it's helping my acne. I've noticed a reduction in the number of small pimples and whiteheads on my cheeks, but since I've started using the product I've had three very large and sore cystic pimples that I normally don't get. Not sure if I want to repurchase. I'll probably try something else and maybe go back to it if all else fails.

very nice cream .. its make my face clear within 1 week.. my acne not so bad before (oily skin )

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

it was very good against red pimples

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reduced redness a lot when put on pimples. too bad it is not sold anymore, would definitely buy again.