It restores functionality of my knees.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 69 with a long history of painful knees. Ever since I took the Schiff glucosamine after it is recommended to me by my a friend five years ago, the pains have been reduced gradually. I am really happy and grateful to it.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reliable price, contains everything I need.

My back pain disappear after a month using this.

Posted by Amber on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never thought a supplement would be so helpful in the mobility and pain relief of my back.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using the product for 2 weeks and it really works for me! I had a terrible pain in my elbow that kept me from training and now the pain is almost gone!

Great !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered for my Mom . She said it very good for her joints. She love it.

very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good very Good

ไม่แนะนำกับคนที่มีปัญหากระเพาะ, ลำไส้

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

กินแล้วท้องอืด บางคนอาจกินแล้วดี คือลองกินทั้งท้องว่าง และกินพร้อมอาหารแล้ว ก็ยังท้องอืด ใครอยากช่วยเรื่องเข่า ไปกินแอสต้าแซนทินดีกว่า

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for over a year now ...I like the small size of the tablet and the smooth surface coating .It is easier to swallow than most others I have tried .I believe the MSM is an added bonus being integrated into the one tablet.

Good for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mum is a long term user of this product. It helps her a lot with joint flexibility. She has rheumatoid arthritis and takes this together with her prescription meds.

1 2 3