Much more convenient way to take these supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have only started my wife on this product rather than take the VitD and Glucosamine separately, much more convenient and economical this way. Haven't yet seen any change for better or worse as only 7 days since changing from separately taking the supplements. Service and convenience is a big advantage and don't expect any real change accept from convenience and appliance Oh yes and definitely a cost advantage. THANKS

Good for joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to my mum, hope to help her on her knee. She took this every morning, the tablet are quite big in size, not easy to swallow for elderly. Good trial for this brand.

Finally, i found the useful web site - iHerb

Posted by habibifuerer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I been looking for the web site that buy the things i need, aspecally it can be shipping to Taiwan, iHerb really give me what i need. good products good service good price , everythig is perfect. I will share the web site to every of my friends. I love iHerb

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it.

Good medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

My wife use this medicine at some time .

It is great product at most favorable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

It is great aid for everyone who experience joint problems.

It really works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am taking for a little longer than 1 month and there is a real improvement in my knees and wrists. It works so fine that I am giving it to my mother also and her joints aches are almost gone.

Right product for my wife

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking two each day, she feels better in releasing the stress on her legs. Right product for my wife.

Good for knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm recommending this product...Is very good for knees and is helping if you have Osgood-Schlatter Disease. Very fast delivery

Love the high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and was tired of the side effects of prescription medicine. This has helped me immensely with my pain and even my hair loss. I love the fact it's only two a day as well.

1 2