It's work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's effective I had just ordered couples more.

GOOD one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it and introduce to my friend

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my dad, he said it's better than the glucosamine supplements (other brands') he had been taking

To the mom's love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom do spine surgery, I hope to help her

This medicine is very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mom ate this. It was so much knee that you could climb the stairs .

It Works For My Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying for her the start of this year. She ate for a few months and asked me to buy it for her again. I have tried buying other brands but this is the only brand she said that works for her knees and relieving her pain.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffer from knee pain due to strenuous exercises. After taking 3 pills per day, my knee pain is gone.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's been more than 2 weeks since i started taking this. I takes it due to my knee pain which i've been suffering from when i was in my 20t's and to cure that, i visited many different hospitals but the doctors told me that they can't see any problem with my x-ray result and just prescribed some usual medicine like pain killers. Because it just took the pain away temporarily, i didnt' want to take it continuously and just try to exercise more but still i had the pain very often and it sometimes made me difficult to follow the normal routine and just sleep and sleep cause i feel very tired when i have that pain. But, since i started taking this, it seems i've not got that pain yet and i can't even feel the pain even after i worked out which i always had in the past. I will keep taking this and hopefully the effect will last forever !

it did help my mom a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i always buy the item periodly for my mom and she told me that it did help her a lot.

Buen producto