Lime ratio too strong

Posted by Reviewer2656917 on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was working great for a while and then the formula seems to change. It became oilier and ended up burning and causing a very bad rash in the armpits. So disappointed as all the Schmidts products are fantastic. The tub version seems gentler and I never had a problem. Hopefully a one off bad batch.

Topnotch!

Posted by Reviewer1864178 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works even better than conventional deodorants, allowing you to sweat but not getting stinky. You just need to apply a tiny amount and you're set for the day. Gorgeous margarita-like scent, very appropriate for the summer months.

Smells so good!

Posted by 5020075364074630902 on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant stays on for a good amount of time. Coming from a tropical and humid climate, this product has been a life-saver because it prevents odour!

lovely smell

Posted by 5191091881369643853 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought the lavendar / sage and bergamot/line and the smell is heavenly .. deo texture is a little grainy n rough and that should be due to the baking soda and wax. Just re-apply and it absorbs into the skin easily. Read online some pretty negative reviews but i am glad i tried this ... a little goes a long way. The smell doesn't last past 7hrs or so but there are no pit smell. I used to do my own deodorant and the corn starch gives me pimples ... but for Schmidt .. so far so good .. i am gonna buy the other fragrance to try.

Disappointing

Posted by 5083597405564274341 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its stick form instead of the one in the pot where I have to scoop. It smells nice but is the type of product you have to reapply several times a day to not have a bad odor on your underarms. Unfortunately, I developed a really bad rash. It was so painful. My skin was burning and turned red with bumps. I had to keep lifting my arms while walking.

smell well and do the job

Posted by 5193330198410262361 on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice, thick stick. you need to be hercules to open the deodorant. love it will reorder this. I think its more for men it have a nice freshy lemon smell. The man who also review it for my opinion didnt spread much of the stick, im live in hot country and it is perfecto

Buy if you plan to ruin your shirts

Posted by Will Ahmad on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was my first unbranded deodorant, and I will never buy again. I used only a few times, and it totally ruined my shirts especially white colors. Its very oily and you can find oil marks immediately under your arms. Buy if you want to ruin your shirts. Only can use if you are wearing a top tank.

This stuff Works!!!

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing. Fresh and clean. Very citrus and it keeps odor AWAY! NO bad chemicals, Perfect for entire family. Looking forward to trying other scents.

Very good but one problem

Posted by 5713884180804666465 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved this product. It smells great and really works. No wetness or odor throughout the day. HOWEVER! After about a week or two, I noticed that my pits had a burning sensation. I thought I scratched them. I tend to scratch my skin vigorously sometimes. But after a few days, the burning was still felt. So I looked at my pits in a mirror. I was shocked. There was obvious redness and irritation and they hurt. I stopped using this product and all that went away. I don't know which ingredient burned my skin.

Réaction allergique/allergic Reaction

Posted by 5143642319908099055 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'ai eu une réaction allergique. Cela a brulé mes aisselles. I had an allergic reaction .It burn my armpit.