Best natural deodorant I've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant smells absolutely delicious! It's also good at neutralizing smells but like all natural deodorant it doesn't prevent you from sweating, you just won't smell bad. Which is okay with me. If you sweat a lot, I'd probably say go for something stronger. For me this is great for everyday use without any intense physical activity.

Short term effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant it great for the first 6 hours or so. After that it does not help with odour as much

Best Natural Deodorant On The Market!

Posted by VictoriaJane on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Natural Deodorant On The Market! Doesn't bring me out in a rash like some of the others do.

Works amazingly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema and psoriasis and I was a little worried about using this because I read some of the reviews stating that they had terrible reactions to this product. However, this was the only brand that did not have any form of aluminium in it so I decided to just give it a shot. After all, I'm no stranger to bleeding red, blotchy rashes, I can handle it. However, that never happened and I'm loving it! Certainly, it doesn't stop you from armpit perspiration entirely but it does prevent body odor. I've been using it for a month already and I'll definitely continue using this.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well, and I have tried everything out there. I have also taken chlorophyll every day, and with these two products I have managed to reduse my body odour to none.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through.. And Bergamot+Lime is my favorite smell among the lot.

Keeps smells away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells sooo good! I keep opening the jar just to smell it. :D It also works very well and doesn't irritate armpits. The only negative thing is that I cant use this with tight t-shirts or blouses, because it leaves kind of greasy spots on the cloth. It has ruined a couple of my shirts. Therefore i use it only in summer or when I can wear a top/sleeveless shirt or a very loose blouse.

Not as good as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Odor prevention not as good as other toxic-based brands, but worth to try. The texture is a real turn off, thinking about rubbing on a baking soda (1 of those ingredients) mixture on to your armpit. Another turn off is, your armpit will become powdery after a few hours and powder starts falling off which is pretty disgusting.

didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could say it's awesome, but this doesn't work at all for me. I had great hopes for it since everyone seems to love it, but I just lost some money to keep the jar hidden in a cupboard. I tried it for several weeks with warm weather and cold weather. I'm not a sweaty person, it's the first time a deodorant doesn't work for me. I wanted this one because I'm looking for a good vegan deodorant.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing it doesnt make you sweat at all