safe and effective

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective against odor, has safe ingredients and a masculine/woody scent that makes it very suitable for men. However the application is difficult, I should have bought the jar for easier application. Tip: use very sparingly (If you apply too much, it will leave big white marks on your clothes…)

best natural deo

Posted by 4909069109769658880 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very very good deodorant. Not trustful at the beginning, it looks like a body butter stick with a strong smell of esential oils but after a cople of days of wearing it i realised what a good product is. Higly recomend! The scent is more suitable for men.

Caused redness

Posted by 5328217026651653573 on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to apply, left yellow stains on white tshirt After few days underpits were red Never again

My skin gets soar

Posted by 5633779591256433652 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had good hopes for this deodorant, but I am so disappointed. I don't like the smell at all, it makes me cringe. My bf didn't mind it tho, but I can not stand it. Secound, It leaves my skin red, soar and burning. After using this it hurted to move my arms because of the soarness. I think maybe I am sensitive for essential oils, that this deodorant contains. The only reason it got 2 stars is because it lasted all day. I am so sad this deodorant didn't work for me :(

Hubby says it's a winner

Posted by 5166476160987931136 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Swapped another stick for this one & it's much more effective, smells really nice, very woodsy but not cheap or overpowering just nice and works as an actual deodorant which is the most important feature. Really delivers.

Okay product

Posted by 5638737366712623760 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of the non-roll on Schmidt's deodorant, however, this product I'm not very fond of. The deodorant is very soft, therefore, little pieces kept following out. The smell isn't very strong either.

My boyfriend loves it

Posted by 5251268688351871544 on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my boyfriend, trying to have him switch to a natural deodorant, and he's very happy with it. It prevents him from smelling even on ver hot days. (I use different scents for myself)

The best!

Posted by 4780205376853982930 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best natural deo that i've ever used. Smell protection is very good. Is gentle for my skin.

Happy Purchase

Posted by 5274305964192500758 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like this scent, the product is a must try

great product

Posted by 5310648265166333980 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product although the packaging (plastic) is very fragile and breaks easily.

1 2 3