safe and effective

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very effective against odor, has safe ingredients and a masculine/woody scent that makes it very suitable for men. However the application is difficult, I should have bought the jar for easier application. Tip: use very sparingly (If you apply too much, it will leave big white marks on your clothes…)

best natural deo

Posted by 4909069109769658880 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very very good deodorant. Not trustful at the beginning, it looks like a body butter stick with a strong smell of esential oils but after a cople of days of wearing it i realised what a good product is. Higly recomend! The scent is more suitable for men.

Caused redness

Posted by 5328217026651653573 on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to apply, left yellow stains on white tshirt After few days underpits were red Never again

Hubby says it's a winner

Posted by 5166476160987931136 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Swapped another stick for this one & it's much more effective, smells really nice, very woodsy but not cheap or overpowering just nice and works as an actual deodorant which is the most important feature. Really delivers.

Okay product

Posted by 5638737366712623760 on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of the non-roll on Schmidt's deodorant, however, this product I'm not very fond of. The deodorant is very soft, therefore, little pieces kept following out. The smell isn't very strong either.

My skin gets soar

Posted by 5633779591256433652 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had good hopes for this deodorant, but I am so disappointed. I don't like the smell at all, it makes me cringe. My bf didn't mind it tho, but I can not stand it. Secound, It leaves my skin red, soar and burning. After using this it hurted to move my arms because of the soarness. I think maybe I am sensitive for essential oils, that this deodorant contains. The only reason it got 2 stars is because it lasted all day. I am so sad this deodorant didn't work for me :(

Good Stuff

Posted by 5064919074973857263 on Nov 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best natural under arm i bought so far

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through.. As cedarwood+juniper is more manly scent and my hubby loves it..

Strong enough for a man or woman!

Posted by 5222188021592597463 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell keeps me BO free all day thanks schmidt's!

amazing!

Posted by 5687537214594937731 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is great and smells amazing!

1 2 3