Best natural deodorant I've used

Posted by 5358507083530559814 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is incredibly efficient for a natural deodorant. It does its job for the entire day without the need to reapply, no smelly armpits. Fairly hard to apply but it's really worth the effort for the effects it has. It has no fragrance which is convenient if you do not want it to blend with the perfume you apply. Worth every penny!!!!

Finally an natural deodorant that works!

Posted by 4658650300203037366 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past couple of months now and I finally found a natural deodorant that works. I've tried so many natural ones out there and even made my own at one point and nothing was working. I work for a rental car company in Las Vegas out in the garage where it's 110+ in the summer and I don't smell one single bit. The only thing I don't like about it is the baking soda is a bit harsh on my skin and it sort of darkens my armpits. I also tried the sensitive fragrance free version and it has magnesium instead of baking soda and it worked just as well. I highly recommend purchasing and buying a bunch when they go on sale. I bought 10 :)

Amazing! The best Natural Deodorant Ever!

Posted by 5731937919541284304 on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had read and heard a lot about Schmidts and was looking forward to trying it out. Having gone through many other natural deodorants I was really hoping this would work. It is not completely unscented, there is a mild coconut/wax/shea butter fragrance....very very mild. I'm quite sensitive to scents, but this was really ok. The first week with this can be tough as you are still figuring out how much to put on etc. It does not glide as easily as other natural deodorants, you have to heat it up a little under your pits before it glides on smooth, if not it will cake. So that took some getting used to. It also has some bits in the stick - prob from the arrowroot powder or baking soda which did not cause any reactions on my skin. A little does go a looooong way with this, applying too much will cause it to cake and make white-ish marks. Considering its a natural deodorant and you only need a little bit I was totally amazed at how good this is! ITS AMAZING and it REALLY DOES WORK! I live in hot humid tropical weather and this withstood a full day out and sweating. My pits remained dry and fresh throughout the day. Will definitely continue to use this and purchase some of their other scents to try out!!! AWESOME!

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by 5334364468794071800 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant so much! I've re-purchased it like 3 times. If you're looking for a natural, cruelty-free deodorant - this is the best one!

Love it

Posted by 5463717254386481095 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really good

it works!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This actually works! I have never found a fragrance free deodorant that keeps you from sweating and keeps the odor away - but this does! Of course it won't keep all the wetness away if you're an active person who sweats a lot, but it definitely decreases the sweating. Will reorder!

It really works

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Protects agains body odor. Works really well. Would buy again.

The best deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not scared when I use this wondering if I will end up with breast cancer from the toxic ingredients. I quit using mainstream beauty products years ago. However, it took some time to find a chemical free deodorant that actually works. This is it and I prefer the unscented because I don't like layers of smells emitting from my body.

Finalement, je le préfère à ceux qui sont parfumés...

Posted by 5224232942000361738 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'ai essayé des déodorants schmidt's parfumés avant celui-ci, et quand bien même je n'ai pas la peau particulièrement sensible, je ne pouvais pas les utiliser quotidiennement sans que cela ne m'irrite la peau (sûrement dû aux huiles essentielles). J'ai donc fini par opter pour celui-ci, sans parfum, craignant un peu qu'il ne soit pas très efficace. Mais rien à redire. Quand j'en rachèterai un, ce sera celui-ci !

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant!

Posted by Marinajensen on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Supert! The best,I recommend :)

1 2