Best natural deodorant I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is incredibly efficient for a natural deodorant. It does its job for the entire day without the need to reapply, no smelly armpits. Fairly hard to apply but it's really worth the effort for the effects it has. It has no fragrance which is convenient if you do not want it to blend with the perfume you apply. Worth every penny!!!!

Amazing! The best Natural Deodorant Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had read and heard a lot about Schmidts and was looking forward to trying it out. Having gone through many other natural deodorants I was really hoping this would work. It is not completely unscented, there is a mild coconut/wax/shea butter fragrance....very very mild. I'm quite sensitive to scents, but this was really ok. The first week with this can be tough as you are still figuring out how much to put on etc. It does not glide as easily as other natural deodorants, you have to heat it up a little under your pits before it glides on smooth, if not it will cake. So that took some getting used to. It also has some bits in the stick - prob from the arrowroot powder or baking soda which did not cause any reactions on my skin. A little does go a looooong way with this, applying too much will cause it to cake and make white-ish marks. Considering its a natural deodorant and you only need a little bit I was totally amazed at how good this is! ITS AMAZING and it REALLY DOES WORK! I live in hot humid tropical weather and this withstood a full day out and sweating. My pits remained dry and fresh throughout the day. Will definitely continue to use this and purchase some of their other scents to try out!!! AWESOME!

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This actually works! I have never found a fragrance free deodorant that keeps you from sweating and keeps the odor away - but this does! Of course it won't keep all the wetness away if you're an active person who sweats a lot, but it definitely decreases the sweating. Will reorder!

Good Product, Awful Packaging Mechanics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just switched from Dr. Mercola to this brand. In comparison, this product isn't as greasy and does not leave thick white lumps on your armpit. It has longer coverage than my previous brand thus far. But I can see having to re-apply if you are an active person or if you sweat a lot. The one issue is the packaging. The twist cap at the bottom is a nightmare. It takes a while for it to work and you kinda need to learn the trick. Which I haven't, I just asked my husband to get it going so I could use it.

The best deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not scared when I use this wondering if I will end up with breast cancer from the toxic ingredients. I quit using mainstream beauty products years ago. However, it took some time to find a chemical free deodorant that actually works. This is it and I prefer the unscented because I don't like layers of smells emitting from my body.

Finally an natural deodorant that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for the past couple of months now and I finally found a natural deodorant that works. I've tried so many natural ones out there and even made my own at one point and nothing was working. I work for a rental car company in Las Vegas out in the garage where it's 110+ in the summer and I don't smell one single bit. The only thing I don't like about it is the baking soda is a bit harsh on my skin and it sort of darkens my armpits. I also tried the sensitive fragrance free version and it has magnesium instead of baking soda and it worked just as well. I highly recommend purchasing and buying a bunch when they go on sale. I bought 10 :)

The best natural deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this deodorant so much! I've re-purchased it like 3 times. If you're looking for a natural, cruelty-free deodorant - this is the best one!

Clean deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It takes some getting used to, as it's hard to apply when the product is cold. I warm the top of the stick by putting it (whilst still closed) in my armpit for half a minute, then only apply it. Happy with the results. No smell! Can stain your black shirts but only if it hasn't properly dried yet. Doesn't do much for the perspiration but then again it's not an anti perspirant so that's fine with me. Will purchase again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural deodorant i have tried which i feel really works. The only thing I dont like is that it gets a bit dry after a short periode of time. My solution which makes it last a bit longer is to wrap a little plastic bag around it after I´ve used it. But still its worth the price for me, like I´ve written, it really works great for me, all day, compered to other natural deodorants.

Love it