Truly Excellent Deoderant and Gentle to Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at how long this lasts and how little is needed. It actually is easy to apply with one finger as it dissolves quickly from body warmth. I have ultra sensitive skin and am a jock and it was gentle and lasts over 12 hours no matter how sweaty. Nothing bad for you in the ingredients either so win-win. 5 Stars!

Caution- just as they say-it can cause irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved this when I first bought it. the smell is fantastic and it works really well against odor and dampness. Sadly, after a few weeks, I got red, scaly patches under my arms from the high baking soda content. If you have sensitive skin, the baking soda in this might be too strong for you. Sad it didn't work for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I cannot say enough good things about this deodorant. I've always perspired to the extent my t shirts would be soaked. I would have to change twice or three times a day. Now that I'm menopausal, I've been worse. From the day I started using this, I haven't perspired AT ALL! Fantastic, smells great and it's natural. It's quite hard so bits of it can fall onto the floor so what I do is scrape out a blob and put it in my closed armpit to heat it up and that stops the crumbs from hitting the floor. I've just purchased more and I don't often have time to review but this is fabulous and smells divine.

Best Brand Of Deodorant I've Used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the stick version of this scent before this and I would have repurchased that but it was out of stock so I purchased this one instead. I didn't really like the idea of sticking my hand into a tub and putting it on my armpits but I actually don't really mind it. This deodorant is great because: -vegan and cruelty free -paraben and aluminum free -effective -last 12 hours or more -leaves no stains -pleasant scent, not too strong -natural formula -a bit pricey, but still affordable, and a little goes a long way

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through..

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a hot and humid tropical country, it is rather tough to find an all natural deodorant that is effective beyond a couple of hours. But this product works like a charm. Even after a sweaty yoga session or a mad rush walking under midday sun for an hour. Love it and would highly recommend this.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, works really well against the smell. Just make sure you don't apply too much of it as it dries our the skin in big quantaties.

No Lid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I should give a review this early, but I'm a tad bit disappointed, because my jar didn't come with a lid! The scent is so relaxing though.

weird smell

Posted by Katerina-Greece on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell if it works or not cause it has a weird smell... like my armpit is kind of filthy. Choose another smell..

Best natural deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natural deodorant that doesn't contain aluminium that I have tried that kept me fresh all day (and I live in the tropics so sweat a lot in summer).

1 2 3