Truly Excellent Deoderant and Gentle to Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at how long this lasts and how little is needed. It actually is easy to apply with one finger as it dissolves quickly from body warmth. I have ultra sensitive skin and am a jock and it was gentle and lasts over 12 hours no matter how sweaty. Nothing bad for you in the ingredients either so win-win. 5 Stars!

Caution- just as they say-it can cause irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved this when I first bought it. the smell is fantastic and it works really well against odor and dampness. Sadly, after a few weeks, I got red, scaly patches under my arms from the high baking soda content. If you have sensitive skin, the baking soda in this might be too strong for you. Sad it didn't work for me.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through..

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a hot and humid tropical country, it is rather tough to find an all natural deodorant that is effective beyond a couple of hours. But this product works like a charm. Even after a sweaty yoga session or a mad rush walking under midday sun for an hour. Love it and would highly recommend this.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, works really well against the smell. Just make sure you don't apply too much of it as it dries our the skin in big quantaties.

No Lid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I should give a review this early, but I'm a tad bit disappointed, because my jar didn't come with a lid! The scent is so relaxing though.

Best Brand Of Deodorant I've Used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the stick version of this scent before this and I would have repurchased that but it was out of stock so I purchased this one instead. I didn't really like the idea of sticking my hand into a tub and putting it on my armpits but I actually don't really mind it. This deodorant is great because: -vegan and cruelty free -paraben and aluminum free -effective -last 12 hours or more -leaves no stains -pleasant scent, not too strong -natural formula -a bit pricey, but still affordable, and a little goes a long way

In Love with This Product

Posted by LasSparrow on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a game-changer for pretty much anyone. If you're sick of your deodorant leaving white marks, causing irritation from aluminum, or not lasting all day, this is for you. It's all natural and works so well. I used to bounce from one deodorant to another in search of one that would work for me, and now I've found it! It comes in a few delicious scents, and there is a lot of product, so you won't need to stock up for a while.

Natural Goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd time purchasing this deodorant! prefer the lavender scent as compare to y-lang y-lang. It lingers longer and stronger scent

Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good scent. It also effectively wards away odor. However it appears to have a substance in it that has a slight irritating effect. Additionally, whilst the small applicator is a helpful tool. the thickness of the product make it difficult to apply.

1 2 3