Truly Excellent Deoderant and Gentle to Skin

Posted by Reviewer1593364 on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at how long this lasts and how little is needed. It actually is easy to apply with one finger as it dissolves quickly from body warmth. I have ultra sensitive skin and am a jock and it was gentle and lasts over 12 hours no matter how sweaty. Nothing bad for you in the ingredients either so win-win. 5 Stars!

Caution- just as they say-it can cause irritation

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved this when I first bought it. the smell is fantastic and it works really well against odor and dampness. Sadly, after a few weeks, I got red, scaly patches under my arms from the high baking soda content. If you have sensitive skin, the baking soda in this might be too strong for you. Sad it didn't work for me.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer1801327 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, works really well against the smell. Just make sure you don't apply too much of it as it dries our the skin in big quantaties.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through..

Great Product!

Posted by 4854133228071121072 on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a hot and humid tropical country, it is rather tough to find an all natural deodorant that is effective beyond a couple of hours. But this product works like a charm. Even after a sweaty yoga session or a mad rush walking under midday sun for an hour. Love it and would highly recommend this.

Natural Goodness!

Posted by 4904815600558176776 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd time purchasing this deodorant! prefer the lavender scent as compare to y-lang y-lang. It lingers longer and stronger scent

In Love with This Product

Posted by LasSparrow on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a game-changer for pretty much anyone. If you're sick of your deodorant leaving white marks, causing irritation from aluminum, or not lasting all day, this is for you. It's all natural and works so well. I used to bounce from one deodorant to another in search of one that would work for me, and now I've found it! It comes in a few delicious scents, and there is a lot of product, so you won't need to stock up for a while.

weird smell

Posted by Katerina-Greece on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell if it works or not cause it has a weird smell... like my armpit is kind of filthy. Choose another smell..

Super

Posted by 4799068472848443112 on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first natural deodorant and i think is very good but i don't use it in summer.

awesome

Posted by 5413584088892301462 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've always had a problem with deodorant not working for me. this stuff is good!

1 2