Thanks Schmidt's! Love this deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural stick deodorant I've found to work for me. After trying four other brands of stick deodorant I gave up. I've discovered that deodorants containing beeswax leave my pits feeling sticky all day. So when I discovered Schmidt's started making stick deodorant (no beeswax) I gave it a try. It works perfectly. Since my pits are a bit sensitive to baking soda I apply an oil serum before applying this deodorant. I live in the South (USA) where it's hot and humid and this deodorant is working so far by applying once in the morning and then again in the late afternoon. It is a bit hard like the Schmidt's cream deodorant. Just hold the stick deodorant to your armpit for twenty-seconds to let your body heat warm it up and then dab onto pits. Love the Lavendar+Sage scent. Lavendar normally comes off smelling odd on me but this scent combo works wonderfully. Thanks Schmidt's!

I wanted to love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for an all natural, cruelty-free, vegan deodorant. I read all the reviews, tried multiple products, and finally found and decided to try the Schmidt Lavender-sage. I so desperately wanted to love this product, but I dont. The smell is so strong it almost made me feel nauseous. It's very overwhelming. It kind of made me feel like being trapped in a car with a brand new air freshener. I also experienced a minor rash from using this product. I felt it within a few minutes of my first application. I dont have particularly sensitive underarms, but it's still a very delicate body part. It almost felt like razor burn, light but distinct burning sensation. I gave this product about a week thinking I just needed an adaptation period, but nope. Unfortunately its a no for me.

Love This Product It Really Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for me to keep me fresh all day. Sometimes though it makes my skin irritated but on someone else's review they mentioned they needed to apply an oil before application and I find that helps if I apply a little coconut oil prior to application.

I sweat less, and 90-degree summers are no problem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you live with no air conditioning and walk to work in the hot Asian summer, this is the deodorant for you! I actually sweat less now that I switched from antiperspirant to this deodorant. It gives me all-day funky armpit prevention, even if my whole outfit is damp with perspiration. No more white deodorant stains on clothing - sometimes I get stains if I sweat heavily in white clothing, but they wash right out (unlike those permanent antiperspirant stains). Plus, the stick lasts a long time! This is perfect if you want to avoid toxic ingredients but not smell like a beast. Free of aluminum and doesn't block sweat glands! (Don't be fooled by "crystal" brands that contain alum - alum is natural, but it still contains aluminum!) Thanks to this deodorant, "I don't sweat - I glow." :)

I was excited ... but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was excited at first... the package arrived broken that I could not use it at all and they were nice to changed it immediately. The consistency was quite weird for me, but I was willing to use it. One thing I did not like at all is that it was sooo hard to clean the stickiness under my arms. After a month, I noticed that now my armpits had a black circle, which I've never had. I stopped using it immediately. Turns out that my armpits were burnt. I do not know if I applied too much. I am not allergic to anything, so it was strange for me to find out it did not go well. Anyways, it might work for other people, not for me.

Save your money and don't buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Will stain your clothes and doesn't work well. All natural deodorants with coconut oil or any other oils will stain your clothes regardless of what the label says

Best Deodorant I've Ever Used!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

-lasts long (can last up to a day) -effective (I live in a hot climate here in Singapore, and sometimes do a lot of exercise under the sun) -smells nice -doesn't irritate my armpits -aluminum free -vegan and cruelty free -value for money/affordable (one of these lasted about 5 months for me)

Not perfect but pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is good, although it needs to be reapplied throughout the day. I noticed that they have changed the package - the deodorant looks taller now but it's the same amount as before. I don't particularly like carrying a larger deodorant stick with me. I'm not sure if it's supposed to trick the consumer visually that they're getting more product? Anyway, good smell, does the job, will continue to use.

Works but burns my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent and I was so glad to finally find a natural sheer deodorant for summer that actually works. But, it made my underarm skin break out in a painful rash.

LOVE it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this natural deo! I've tried so many and this actually works for me. I like that it is in a stick form too. Nice scents to choose from.