Thanks Schmidt's! Love this deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural stick deodorant I've found to work for me. After trying four other brands of stick deodorant I gave up. I've discovered that deodorants containing beeswax leave my pits feeling sticky all day. So when I discovered Schmidt's started making stick deodorant (no beeswax) I gave it a try. It works perfectly. Since my pits are a bit sensitive to baking soda I apply an oil serum before applying this deodorant. I live in the South (USA) where it's hot and humid and this deodorant is working so far by applying once in the morning and then again in the late afternoon. It is a bit hard like the Schmidt's cream deodorant. Just hold the stick deodorant to your armpit for twenty-seconds to let your body heat warm it up and then dab onto pits. Love the Lavendar+Sage scent. Lavendar normally comes off smelling odd on me but this scent combo works wonderfully. Thanks Schmidt's!

Love This Product It Really Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for me to keep me fresh all day. Sometimes though it makes my skin irritated but on someone else's review they mentioned they needed to apply an oil before application and I find that helps if I apply a little coconut oil prior to application.

I sweat less, and 90-degree summers are no problem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you live with no air conditioning and walk to work in the hot Asian summer, this is the deodorant for you! I actually sweat less now that I switched from antiperspirant to this deodorant. It gives me all-day funky armpit prevention, even if my whole outfit is damp with perspiration. No more white deodorant stains on clothing - sometimes I get stains if I sweat heavily in white clothing, but they wash right out (unlike those permanent antiperspirant stains). Plus, the stick lasts a long time! This is perfect if you want to avoid toxic ingredients but not smell like a beast. Free of aluminum and doesn't block sweat glands! (Don't be fooled by "crystal" brands that contain alum - alum is natural, but it still contains aluminum!) Thanks to this deodorant, "I don't sweat - I glow." :)

I was excited ... but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was excited at first... the package arrived broken that I could not use it at all and they were nice to changed it immediately. The consistency was quite weird for me, but I was willing to use it. One thing I did not like at all is that it was sooo hard to clean the stickiness under my arms. After a month, I noticed that now my armpits had a black circle, which I've never had. I stopped using it immediately. Turns out that my armpits were burnt. I do not know if I applied too much. I am not allergic to anything, so it was strange for me to find out it did not go well. Anyways, it might work for other people, not for me.

I wanted to love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for an all natural, cruelty-free, vegan deodorant. I read all the reviews, tried multiple products, and finally found and decided to try the Schmidt Lavender-sage. I so desperately wanted to love this product, but I dont. The smell is so strong it almost made me feel nauseous. It's very overwhelming. It kind of made me feel like being trapped in a car with a brand new air freshener. I also experienced a minor rash from using this product. I felt it within a few minutes of my first application. I dont have particularly sensitive underarms, but it's still a very delicate body part. It almost felt like razor burn, light but distinct burning sensation. I gave this product about a week thinking I just needed an adaptation period, but nope. Unfortunately its a no for me.

Best Deodorant I've Ever Used!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

-lasts long (can last up to a day) -effective (I live in a hot climate here in Singapore, and sometimes do a lot of exercise under the sun) -smells nice -doesn't irritate my armpits -aluminum free -vegan and cruelty free -value for money/affordable (one of these lasted about 5 months for me)

No BO, Not Even A Tiny Bit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective deodorant I've ever used. It's far superior to any aluminum or non-aluminum based deodorant. Even with aluminum deodorant I get a tiny whiff of body odor if I'm directly smelling my armpits. Not with this stuff. It's kept me odor free between showers, which are about once every 24 hours. I haven't tested it's endurance beyond 24 hours but I have a feeling it would hold up for days. My trick to not getting a rash is to do the following. Don't apply immediately after shaving. Wait at least a few hours. Moisturize your armpits first, right before application. Uncap and warm up the deodorant by holding it against your underarm for a few seconds. Apply in one direction only! Swipe up, or down, but not back and forth! Any remaining clumps of product on your skin can be removed by patting the deodorant on the clumps, which will adhere the clumps back onto the stick and leave you with smooth underarms.

Really Enjoy The Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels very nice on the skin. great smell control ( especially for a natural product!), keeps me smelling nice and fresh.

Smells good and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this before cycling & running, and didn't stink! Works really well in being a deodorant, but doesn't stop me from sweating. Smells good, which fades throughout the day but that's fine as long as I'm not stinky :) Other reviewers mentioned that they had to put it against the skin for a while to 'heat' the stick, but I didn't have to do that because Singapore's really hot!

smells divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's so easy to use, and leaves no stains on my clothes! Will buy this again :)