Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Mayraaa on Jan 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's deodorant is by far the best and only natural deodorant i've used that really does work. The smell ylang-ylang is in-between a sweet and semi fruit scent. Hard to explain but smells delightful! Before you start using natural deodorants, I suggest you cleanse out your armpit from all the chemicals you've put into it (look up on google how to do so) - that way the natural deodorant will work 10x better. :) Definitely give it a try!

love it

Posted by 5231277142512871888 on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a natural deodorant and that's work! i really love it - effective and good smell!

Smells great

Posted by 4762654232445951083 on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great deodorant like the rest of the Schmidt's line. I love the smell, very delicate and floral, slightly sweet. Very feminine.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through..

Best natural deodorant!

Posted by 5504828461953570304 on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Melts and spreads easily, lasts all day for me (8-10hours) Yet to try all the other fragrances.. this one's ok. Though I preferred cedarwood+juniper better in terms of fragrance. But performance wise, both have been good.

Perfect!

Posted by 4990330001794847938 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great texture, discreet scent and no icky smell at the end of the day, just perfect!

dissapointing

Posted by 5753106434217837264 on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell is oke, but the paste is not easy to take out and put on.....

So far so good

Posted by 4714775276972006965 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent is very sweet. I have strong body odor and the only thing that stops it is baking soda. If you aren't allergic to baking soda this will work for you.

Favorite Natural Deodorant

Posted by 4888050997434521477 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying a few different brands of natural deodorants I discovered Schmidt's & this is the brand I plan to stick with. It works wonderfully at controlling odors! The Calendula /Ylang-ylang scent is the second jar I've purchased from Schmidt's (the first was Lavender/Sage which also smells very nice). The scent of this Calendula/Ylang-ylang is very feminine & floral. I personally haven't experienced any underarm irritation from this product. I only use about a pea size amount per underarm each day. The only down side I can find would be the application with your fingers when you buy the jar. If that seems like it would possibly bother you I would recommend buying the stick instead of jar. Personally I find the jar cute & it doesn't bother me getting it on my fingers since I apply the deodorant in the bathroom any way I can just wash my hands right after & it comes right off (it does leave my hands smelling nice even after rinsing it away which is cool). Definitely recommend!

Very good.

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a hot summer here. The deodorant is very effective. No need to reapply. I do sweat a lot. But there's no smell.

1 2 3