Works just like the jar!

Posted by 5222188021592597463 on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got the jar first but had to get the stick for my husband and it work all day. he's a plumber in the high Desert of California temperature is as high as 105. Never has to reapply plus he is healthier than before. Never using all the harmful ingredients in other name brands that should not be sold to anyone without a disclosure like a prescription. This May cause .........?

Effective, but...

Posted by pareedus on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've seen the other reviews saying this deodorant is very hard to apply. Well, I live in a hot climate, and don't run the a/c except in the bedrooms at night, so my bathroom and hence my deodorant is in a hot place. This deo doesn't go on hard, it goes on gummy and with little globs of baking soda or something. It is also white on my clothes, so I only use it when I am wearing machine washables, nothing that needs dry cleaning. Texture aside- it works very well. Sad, I really wanted to love this product. I love baking soda idea as well as the scent of ylang ylang, but the scent alone won't have me purchase again.

Wonderful subtle scent and it works!

Posted by 5071630723378912703 on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've grown skeptic about natural deodorants as they usually don't work for me, especially when I work out. This one is the exception: even after 2/3 hours of my ashtanga very sweaty yoga practice often time at above 80 degrees, i still smell good and feel dry. I even almost stopped to where scent since people ask me quite often how good i smell when I've put Schmidt's deo.

The one

Posted by juliem on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a little swipe on in the morning and it really does last all day. Gorgeous scent. It still amazes me that anyone buys those nasty, chemical, carcinogenic big brand deodorants when these simple, natural products work better, smell better, and are better for you.

Good

Posted by 5296925648689187757 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it, I don´t love the texture, it´s not super soft, but great quality, natural and vegan.

Works but...

Posted by 5733639393610615296 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant do well his job, but I have 2 complains about it. First, the smell, quite strong but totally unpleasant. I was thinking that it would smell like the Ylang Ylang, not really. Second, the texture. Too dry and harsh under the armpits. I had to use it a bit wet with hot water to soften it. Mainly because of the smell I had to put it in the trash even if I hate wasting.

unpleasant smell

Posted by 4955897454420945751 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the bergamot variety, this one goes on as stated (warm up first by holding against armpit if you're in a cold climate). Will keep this one to use it up, but I find the fragrance really unpleasant. Would not buy again, but I certainly recommend the bergamot one.

very happy

Posted by 4945851102910069219 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This smells really nice and IT works!:-)

It saves my life!

Posted by tfsquare on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most workable product I ever had in my life. It gives prolong good smell to my underarm.

Best deodorant

Posted by 5184142021376591321 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant that I have ever used!

1 2