Works just like the jar!

Posted by 5222188021592597463 on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got the jar first but had to get the stick for my husband and it work all day. he's a plumber in the high Desert of California temperature is as high as 105. Never has to reapply plus he is healthier than before. Never using all the harmful ingredients in other name brands that should not be sold to anyone without a disclosure like a prescription. This May cause .........?

Effective, but...

Posted by pareedus on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've seen the other reviews saying this deodorant is very hard to apply. Well, I live in a hot climate, and don't run the a/c except in the bedrooms at night, so my bathroom and hence my deodorant is in a hot place. This deo doesn't go on hard, it goes on gummy and with little globs of baking soda or something. It is also white on my clothes, so I only use it when I am wearing machine washables, nothing that needs dry cleaning. Texture aside- it works very well. Sad, I really wanted to love this product. I love baking soda idea as well as the scent of ylang ylang, but the scent alone won't have me purchase again.

Works but...

Posted by 5733639393610615296 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant do well his job, but I have 2 complains about it. First, the smell, quite strong but totally unpleasant. I was thinking that it would smell like the Ylang Ylang, not really. Second, the texture. Too dry and harsh under the armpits. I had to use it a bit wet with hot water to soften it. Mainly because of the smell I had to put it in the trash even if I hate wasting.

unpleasant smell

Posted by 4955897454420945751 on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the bergamot variety, this one goes on as stated (warm up first by holding against armpit if you're in a cold climate). Will keep this one to use it up, but I find the fragrance really unpleasant. Would not buy again, but I certainly recommend the bergamot one.

Lovely smell, works very well

Posted by 5305064422688272219 on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, works very well even in high humidity and hot surroundings. I love the fact that all the ingredients are natural and no nasty stuff such as aluminium salt

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Schmidt's is my second natural deodorant. I picked up all four fragrances in tub.. ( yup! not the fragrance free one) And the stick version of ylang-ylag+calendula and cedarwood+juniper. I have the lavender+sagein tub to my mom and my hubby has taken cedarwood+juniper stick.. I got slight red marks (can't say rashes as they did not cause any discomfort), and it vanished after I applied some apple cider vinegar. My mom and hubby did not have any reaction to it. I completely stopped other deodorants and I love Schmidt's.. What I purchased is going to be there for a long time. I started using ylang-ylag+calendula in July and 3 months now, only half way through..

Great Deo

Posted by Reviewer2690551 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Is One of The Best Deos Whitout Alum I Have Tryed. Ok Smell.

Best deodorant

Posted by 5184142021376591321 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant that I have ever used!

It saves my life!

Posted by tfsquare on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The most workable product I ever had in my life. It gives prolong good smell to my underarm.

The one

Posted by juliem on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a little swipe on in the morning and it really does last all day. Gorgeous scent. It still amazes me that anyone buys those nasty, chemical, carcinogenic big brand deodorants when these simple, natural products work better, smell better, and are better for you.

1 2