Very good but one problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved this product. It smells great and really works. No wetness or odor throughout the day. HOWEVER! After about a week or two, I noticed that my pits had a burning sensation. I thought I scratched them. I tend to scratch my skin vigorously sometimes. But after a few days, the burning was still felt. So I looked at my pits in a mirror. I was shocked. There was obvious redness and irritation and they hurt. I stopped using this product and all that went away. I don't know which ingredient burned my skin.

Lime ratio too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was working great for a while and then the formula seems to change. It became oilier and ended up burning and causing a very bad rash in the armpits. So disappointed as all the Schmidts products are fantastic. The tub version seems gentler and I never had a problem. Hopefully a one off bad batch.

Buy if you plan to ruin your shirts

Posted by Will Ahmad on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was my first unbranded deodorant, and I will never buy again. I used only a few times, and it totally ruined my shirts especially white colors. Its very oily and you can find oil marks immediately under your arms. Buy if you want to ruin your shirts. Only can use if you are wearing a top tank.

Topnotch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works even better than conventional deodorants, allowing you to sweat but not getting stinky. You just need to apply a tiny amount and you're set for the day. Gorgeous margarita-like scent, very appropriate for the summer months.

lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought the lavendar / sage and bergamot/line and the smell is heavenly .. deo texture is a little grainy n rough and that should be due to the baking soda and wax. Just re-apply and it absorbs into the skin easily. Read online some pretty negative reviews but i am glad i tried this ... a little goes a long way. The smell doesn't last past 7hrs or so but there are no pit smell. I used to do my own deodorant and the corn starch gives me pimples ... but for Schmidt .. so far so good .. i am gonna buy the other fragrance to try.

Stained and ruined my clothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Greasy, sandy texture that makes you feel sticky and stains your shirt or dress. Washing the clothes didn't helped :(

BEST natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works! I'm living in very hot and humid place and this stuff work better than any regular deodorant

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to my teenage son who started sweating a lot. I dont want him to use deodorants with chemicals such as aluminium. This one is amazing and keeps him odourfree and dry the whole day. I want to buy one for my self aswell with the same lime scent. This one costs the double in my country. So Happy I found Iherb. Will always buy from this site. package came in two days. Excellent

Smells so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant stays on for a good amount of time. Coming from a tropical and humid climate, this product has been a life-saver because it prevents odour!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First natural deodorant that works well. Very nice scent too.