Fantastic

Posted by 4892869257141418765 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works brilliantly, smells great, and isn't full of aluminium and other harmful chemicals. Highly recommended.

Really works

Posted by 5406397029997001006 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for almost a month and I love it. It really blocks odor and smells pretty good as well!

The best smell

Posted by 4939322286957726965 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, the texture, the components, everything. I only have one complaint, it leaves yellow marks on white t-shirts. Thankfully I almost have only black clothes but be careful if you buy one.

Awesome Deodorant!

Posted by 5384207256467401732 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of "natural" deodorants before and I've had bad reactions to all of them. Most of the time they cause me to get a burning rash on my underarms, due to the chemicals in them I suppose. This product has been a new experience for me though! It smells great (though it's very strong, a little goes a long way!) It was gentle on my underarms and I haven't gotten any kind of burning rash from it! I'm thinking about getting the actual bar of deodorant instead of this "scoop" method. This is mainly due to the fact that you're supposed to scoop the product out and then warm it between your fingers. I have to wash my hands after applying it which can be a little inconvenient. Overall a great product that I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to avoid deodorants with aluminum or other harsh chemicals.

Wonderful!

Posted by 4630274943782146203 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item, after I wanted an aluminium free deodorant. It is amazing!! I am extremely happy on how to works, it works better then the aluminium deodorants I have used. Has a great smell, and should last a very long time!

good

Posted by 5712565954260234734 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefere Bergamot+Lime scent more, but this one has better texture. Of course it works.

Best deo

Posted by 5665735103917158692 on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Smells divine and it is safe to use.

Posted by 5538226500989802533 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this product. The cream formulation is a little bit difficult to apply; more so than the stick. But I love it just the same.

Best Natural Deodorant I Have Tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this deodorant because it covers odor very nicely and last longer than my other natural deodorants. The only thing that I have to get used to is that it does not stop sweating because it is not an antiperspirant, so you will feel sweaty after a while.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5342272118764304302 on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. This is the best deodorant to remove unwanted smell. It is healthy and smells really nice.

1 2 3