Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works brilliantly, smells great, and isn't full of aluminium and other harmful chemicals. Highly recommended.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for almost a month and I love it. It really blocks odor and smells pretty good as well!

The best smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell, the texture, the components, everything. I only have one complaint, it leaves yellow marks on white t-shirts. Thankfully I almost have only black clothes but be careful if you buy one.

Awesome Deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of "natural" deodorants before and I've had bad reactions to all of them. Most of the time they cause me to get a burning rash on my underarms, due to the chemicals in them I suppose. This product has been a new experience for me though! It smells great (though it's very strong, a little goes a long way!) It was gentle on my underarms and I haven't gotten any kind of burning rash from it! I'm thinking about getting the actual bar of deodorant instead of this "scoop" method. This is mainly due to the fact that you're supposed to scoop the product out and then warm it between your fingers. I have to wash my hands after applying it which can be a little inconvenient. Overall a great product that I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to avoid deodorants with aluminum or other harsh chemicals.

This product is excellnt but my latest order of this bottle arrived without a lid -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have always had good experience purchasing from IHerb. I love this deodorant, especially the scent. I ordered two bottles by mistake but one bottle bottle arrived without a lid!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item, after I wanted an aluminium free deodorant. It is amazing!! I am extremely happy on how to works, it works better then the aluminium deodorants I have used. Has a great smell, and should last a very long time!

Best deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Less Convenient, but doing the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is amazing how lazy I've become -- roll-on and sprays have spoiled me for years, and now the "chore" of warming this between my fingers feels inconvenient. That said, I've found every day but one that I've worn this, it's been effective...and that's about how aluminium antiperspirants went as well. The scent is a little too potpourri to be a home run review for me, but I think natural ingredients are what's most important. I've never worn my deodorant primarily for its fragrance. Will be trying some of the alternatives Schmidt's has on offer though.

Wish I could try it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Arrived opened and spilled.

Big problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like i wrote to you before, the products were ruined in box so i never got the chance to try them.

1 2 3 4