Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different natural brands of deodorants and I finally found one that works for me. I've been using this for a month now and it's had the best lasting power out of all the ones I tried. As long as I don't wear clothes too tightly fitting around my underarms, I'm usually smelling fresh all day. The scent of this deodorant is lovely!! I wish the floral rose scent was a little stronger, and less sweet due to the vanilla, but it doesn't bother me that much... it's still a great smelling natural deodorant that actually works!! Thanks iherb!

I love the smell of this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice natural deodorant. The smell is wonderful to me. A little hard to apply, but I like it.

Great smell but bad reaction

Posted by tadam on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant has a wonderful scent that lasts all day, but something in it burns skin and causes pain. Unfortunately I have to stop using it because my armpits swell and hurt. P.S. it was baking soda in the ingredient that caused this horrid reaction. My pain and swelling went away after I stopped using this deodorant. Beware if you have sensitive skin!

WOW!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works amazingly. i have been looking for a natural deodorant that works. And OMG this one really does! We just had the hottest summer on record in Australia, and this product kept me feeling fresh, with no underarm odour. I will try the Verbena next time. The rose smell is beautiful and delicate.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried Piperwai before and this one is so much better!!! No bad smell and even no stains on clothes, that was mentioned in other reviews. Love it!

it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I lost hope in natural deodorants and always end up using drugstore deodorant which contains aluminium. When I ordered it, i thought i would give it a try but did not expect anything from it. I can see the result since day one! it smells really really really nice (i happen to love rose and vanilla and this smells just like that). it did not completely stop your sweat from coming out but it does help. smells stay until the end of the day. love it! absolutely repurchase:)

Smells heavenly and I have peace of mind regarding ingredients safety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this product!

Gorgeous fragrance and lasts all day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy this deodorant again.

Awesome product, lovely scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like Schmidt's. It's the product that made me a natural DO convert. I've tried the Bergamot and Lime scent, this is a nice, feminine change. And it' also a tad less messy than the Lime scent. Highly recommend!

One Of My Favourite Deodorants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have previously tried the lavender and sage one and I loved it (smell was good and very effective) so I knew I had to try this one. What I love about this deodorant: -cruelty free and vegan -lasts all day (sometimes even overnight too!) -doesn't irritate my pits -pleasant smell (a bit more on the rose side than vanilla tho and can be considered artificial) -one stick lasts forever (my other Schmidt's stock formula lasted me about 5 months) I don't really recommend this deodorant for people that can't stand "perfumey" smells, instead try out the lavender and sage which smells more natural.