Love

Posted by Reviewer3305515 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different natural brands of deodorants and I finally found one that works for me. I've been using this for a month now and it's had the best lasting power out of all the ones I tried. As long as I don't wear clothes too tightly fitting around my underarms, I'm usually smelling fresh all day. The scent of this deodorant is lovely!! I wish the floral rose scent was a little stronger, and less sweet due to the vanilla, but it doesn't bother me that much... it's still a great smelling natural deodorant that actually works!! Thanks iherb!

I love the smell of this.

Posted by 4673664394531771163 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice natural deodorant. The smell is wonderful to me. A little hard to apply, but I like it.

WOW!!!

Posted by 4741536902871266176 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works amazingly. i have been looking for a natural deodorant that works. And OMG this one really does! We just had the hottest summer on record in Australia, and this product kept me feeling fresh, with no underarm odour. I will try the Verbena next time. The rose smell is beautiful and delicate.

Smells heavenly and I have peace of mind regarding ingredients safety

Posted by 5538226500989802533 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love this product!

Gorgeous fragrance and lasts all day!

Posted by 4863225311479219461 on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy this deodorant again.

Awesome!

Posted by 5152829431496745829 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried Piperwai before and this one is so much better!!! No bad smell and even no stains on clothes, that was mentioned in other reviews. Love it!

it really works

Posted by 5077251229735872449 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I lost hope in natural deodorants and always end up using drugstore deodorant which contains aluminium. When I ordered it, i thought i would give it a try but did not expect anything from it. I can see the result since day one! it smells really really really nice (i happen to love rose and vanilla and this smells just like that). it did not completely stop your sweat from coming out but it does help. smells stay until the end of the day. love it! absolutely repurchase:)

Awesome product, lovely scent.

Posted by 4660710464347366350 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like Schmidt's. It's the product that made me a natural DO convert. I've tried the Bergamot and Lime scent, this is a nice, feminine change. And it' also a tad less messy than the Lime scent. Highly recommend!

Would Recommend!

Posted by KrissLynn on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this deodorant! I am new to the organic beauty world! I have tried the Desert Essence deodorant and it left me feeling sticky and smelling rather "funky" almost immediately, after moderate activity and ideal weather conditions. (Note: I live in Los Angeles and wouldn't say that the temperature is extreme.) I have also tried Les Couvent Des Minimes and it was okay I didn't experience the "funky" smell immediately, I would say that I felt fresh for 2-3 hours, but I still felt sticky. This deodorant kept me dry and fragrant throughout the entire day! Smell the roses!

Perfect!!

Posted by 5455595405271289089 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is fantastic!!! I never had before better dezodorant!