So Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing smelling bed and definitely makes me more confident

Delikatny i skuteczny

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inne wersje bardzo podrazniały moją skórę, ta natomiast jest bardzo delikatna, ale radzi sobie świetnie.

Testing it out

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I went with this product by Schmidt's because I was scared to get strong smelling deodorant (some reviews were saying that the smells are too heavy and some people liked it), since I couldn't decide, I went for fragrance free and there is really NO fragrance. I picked sensitive formula cause I didn't want to get itchy from their baking soda formulas, but it is only irritating to some people so I will definitely try the original formula as well. If you are indecisive like me, go with this one, if it's not effective enough to you then pick the original one. I've been testing it for couple of days in hot summer weather and it works fine, It is just essential to let it dry on the skin first before you put on a shirt. But overall, works good for me, no bad smell and no excessive wetness, although it doesn't prevent sweating.

Excellent Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use any other deodorants, as they all contain something (even though they are supposed to be aluminium free, they all give me eczema under my arms!) I discovered this at a health shop in South Africa and ordered it with trepidation. What a surprise! Lovely and soothing for my armpits. The first bottle lasted me plus minus 18 months and absolutely no rash and dry armpits. I cannot find it in South Africa anymore, because of the rand/dollar exchange. Thank you for prompt delivery, as I was scratching it out of the container. It is highly recommended for people with sensitive armpits.

Great natural deodorant that works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great deodorant. It is truly fragrance-free, no scent whatsoever. And best of all, it works. No stinky BO at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my underarm. To use it, I warm it against my skin and when it is "glide-able", I apply a layer and let it dry. It must be dry before putting on clothes. I find that this works best when it's dry. Try it! It's a worthwhile investment. A tube can last pretty long.

Fantastic Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best deodorant I’ve ever used. The bonus off this no fragrance one is you can either add your own essential oils to the stick (I made patchouli and vanilla) or you can put oils on your pits before/after applying this.

works ok, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try it over very possitive ratings online. Protection wise worked ok, didn't notice any miracle, didn't develop any problems either. Also, i'm more used to organic roll-on deodorants, they absorb easy. Schneiders felt too thick and heavy. Decided to go back to my usual deo quite soon - right after noticing marks on my black dress.

Very happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this deodorant, it actually works!!

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im always looking out for vegan cruelty free brands and schmidts has been my go to brand for the past year. would definitely recommend.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can’t use the baking soda version so switched to this one. It’s pretty good. Not yet my gold grail of natural deodorant. My husband uses it too and doesn’t mind it. I’m early postpartum so my hormones are balancing still so I think anything would be just ok right now though.

1 2