Great natural deodorant that works for me!

Posted by 5122219583189201635 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great deodorant. It is truly fragrance-free, no scent whatsoever. And best of all, it works. No stinky BO at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my underarm. To use it, I warm it against my skin and when it is "glide-able", I apply a layer and let it dry. It must be dry before putting on clothes. I find that this works best when it's dry. Try it! It's a worthwhile investment. A tube can last pretty long.

works ok, but..

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try it over very possitive ratings online. Protection wise worked ok, didn't notice any miracle, didn't develop any problems either. Also, i'm more used to organic roll-on deodorants, they absorb easy. Schneiders felt too thick and heavy. Decided to go back to my usual deo quite soon - right after noticing marks on my black dress.

Delikatny i skuteczny

Posted by 4622410302364102956 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Inne wersje bardzo podrazniały moją skórę, ta natomiast jest bardzo delikatna, ale radzi sobie świetnie.

Will buy again

Posted by 4809303136766487087 on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im always looking out for vegan cruelty free brands and schmidts has been my go to brand for the past year. would definitely recommend.

Works really well

Posted by SunnyRose on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different aluminium free deodorants, both with and without baking soda. After awhile my skin started to react to the baking soda in the deodorants I used, so I could not use them anymore. This deodorant works really well thoughout the day and I havent noticed any bad reactions to it. I will definitely repurchase this deodorant.

Testing it out

Posted by 5409561125201919696 on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I went with this product by Schmidt's because I was scared to get strong smelling deodorant (some reviews were saying that the smells are too heavy and some people liked it), since I couldn't decide, I went for fragrance free and there is really NO fragrance. I picked sensitive formula cause I didn't want to get itchy from their baking soda formulas, but it is only irritating to some people so I will definitely try the original formula as well. If you are indecisive like me, go with this one, if it's not effective enough to you then pick the original one. I've been testing it for couple of days in hot summer weather and it works fine, It is just essential to let it dry on the skin first before you put on a shirt. But overall, works good for me, no bad smell and no excessive wetness, although it doesn't prevent sweating.