Great natural deodorant that works for me!

Posted by 5122219583189201635 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great deodorant. It is truly fragrance-free, no scent whatsoever. And best of all, it works. No stinky BO at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate my underarm. To use it, I warm it against my skin and when it is "glide-able", I apply a layer and let it dry. It must be dry before putting on clothes. I find that this works best when it's dry. Try it! It's a worthwhile investment. A tube can last pretty long.

works ok, but..

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try it over very possitive ratings online. Protection wise worked ok, didn't notice any miracle, didn't develop any problems either. Also, i'm more used to organic roll-on deodorants, they absorb easy. Schneiders felt too thick and heavy. Decided to go back to my usual deo quite soon - right after noticing marks on my black dress.

Works really well

Posted by SunnyRose on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different aluminium free deodorants, both with and without baking soda. After awhile my skin started to react to the baking soda in the deodorants I used, so I could not use them anymore. This deodorant works really well thoughout the day and I havent noticed any bad reactions to it. I will definitely repurchase this deodorant.