no itchies

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am quite sensitive so i'm glad to find I haven't had any itchiness at all. For anyone worried about the geranium smell -don't worry, I can't even smell any geranium, and I like geranium smell.

Geras dezodorantas

Posted by 4788197103466707723 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nestiprus, neįkyrus kvapas. Be sodos, todėl konsistencija nėra rupi, kaip šio gamintojo dezodorantų su soda. Šiek tiek tepa baltai rūbus. Bet man vis tiek patinka.

No Bi-Carb = Soothing

Posted by 5099627534002320758 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use both types of deodorant from Schmidt, both are equally effective. This formula for sensitive skin is a wonderful break from the formulas that contain bi-carbonate of soda. It is soothing and moisturising. The geranium perfume is a little on the strong side. On the days I wear this deodorant I tend not to wear perfume. If I do wear perfume, I choose one with a floral base so that they blend. The stick does not crumble or break off, ie it remains solid. If you apply as per the directions then you'll experience no problems with application.

No more smelly armpits and gentle for the skin

Posted by 5023559095107975287 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I don't like the smell that much for a deodorant (it smells like bug repellent - citronalla-ish), it's the first vegan deodorant I've found that actually works! And if your armpits also hurt when using deodorant with baking soda like mine, this deodorant is the way to go. It's very gentle for your skin. Great product!

Speechless

Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of trying to find a good natural deodorant I have found it! Pricy but lasts long. Super ingredients and not irritating due to baking soda free formula. Fights odors very well and doesn't cause stains under armpits if used as directed. Love the floral scent.

awesome

Posted by 5556871840889442352 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works so well! It has taken me years to find a good one! One that smells good and works well even in hot summer Sydney!

The best one !

Posted by 4955900432968484907 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance is amazing ! love it

Works great, smells great!

Posted by 5166476160987931136 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hard to stay fresh in our humid Aussie summers but this particular fragrance works a treat at keeping b.o at bay. No irritation at all, really easy to apply & lasts longer than other deodorant sticks, overall really love this one & will definitely get it again!

Posted by 5398192893653699750 on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works and does not irritate my skin.

My Best Organic/ Emollient Deodorant

Posted by 5043231081610078286 on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deodorants are one of the things that I have been looking for that's non toxic/organic/bi carb free when I decided to make a change to the products I use on my body to organic. Schmidt deodorant is gentle, has an emollient feel without being sticky and the smell of Geranium keeps my pots smelling good for a long time. Love this!

1 2