no itchies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am quite sensitive so i'm glad to find I haven't had any itchiness at all. For anyone worried about the geranium smell -don't worry, I can't even smell any geranium, and I like geranium smell.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first cruelty free, vegan, natural deodorant that works for my very sensitive skin. I can use this directly after I shave my underarms with no irritation and burning. The smell is great too, not terribly strong.. and this deodorant does what it says!! I will definitely repurchase.

Geras dezodorantas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nestiprus, neįkyrus kvapas. Be sodos, todėl konsistencija nėra rupi, kaip šio gamintojo dezodorantų su soda. Šiek tiek tepa baltai rūbus. Bet man vis tiek patinka.

Happy Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Lasting scent

GREAT natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow what a pleasant surprise this deodorant turned out to be!!! I thought this purchase would be another waist of money... I use light application of it which protects me the whole day (and I live in sunny Florida). No, it doesnt stop me from sweating but I dont even want ant deodorant to do this since it would be very unhealthy. I didnt know what to expect from geranium scent but I simply love it. My husband tried it as well and it is now his favorite deodorant too. It doesnt leave white stains on my black shirts and is not greasy (which was my biggest worry). I alternate now between this deodorant and Real Purity roll-on. Love them both.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works so well! It has taken me years to find a good one! One that smells good and works well even in hot summer Sydney!

No Bi-Carb = Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use both types of deodorant from Schmidt, both are equally effective. This formula for sensitive skin is a wonderful break from the formulas that contain bi-carbonate of soda. It is soothing and moisturising. The geranium perfume is a little on the strong side. On the days I wear this deodorant I tend not to wear perfume. If I do wear perfume, I choose one with a floral base so that they blend. The stick does not crumble or break off, ie it remains solid. If you apply as per the directions then you'll experience no problems with application.

No more smelly armpits and gentle for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I don't like the smell that much for a deodorant (it smells like bug repellent - citronalla-ish), it's the first vegan deodorant I've found that actually works! And if your armpits also hurt when using deodorant with baking soda like mine, this deodorant is the way to go. It's very gentle for your skin. Great product!

Speechless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of trying to find a good natural deodorant I have found it! Pricy but lasts long. Super ingredients and not irritating due to baking soda free formula. Fights odors very well and doesn't cause stains under armpits if used as directed. Love the floral scent.

Finally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After looking for a nontoxic, baking soda free deodorant...THAT ACTUALLY WORKS...I found this. I was skeptical about the price, but after a ton of research and reviews, I decided to try this one. Geranium for myself and Tea Tree for my husband. And....IT WORKS! Lasts all day with one application and my underarms aren't wet or smelly during the day. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a nontoxic, aluminum free, baking soda free deodorant that will not leave you smelly or wet.

1 2 3 4