no itchies

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am quite sensitive so i'm glad to find I haven't had any itchiness at all. For anyone worried about the geranium smell -don't worry, I can't even smell any geranium, and I like geranium smell.

Geras dezodorantas

Posted by 4788197103466707723 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nestiprus, neįkyrus kvapas. Be sodos, todėl konsistencija nėra rupi, kaip šio gamintojo dezodorantų su soda. Šiek tiek tepa baltai rūbus. Bet man vis tiek patinka.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2682014 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first cruelty free, vegan, natural deodorant that works for my very sensitive skin. I can use this directly after I shave my underarms with no irritation and burning. The smell is great too, not terribly strong.. and this deodorant does what it says!! I will definitely repurchase.

GREAT natural deodorant

Posted by 4709358926964309709 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow what a pleasant surprise this deodorant turned out to be!!! I thought this purchase would be another waist of money... I use light application of it which protects me the whole day (and I live in sunny Florida). No, it doesnt stop me from sweating but I dont even want ant deodorant to do this since it would be very unhealthy. I didnt know what to expect from geranium scent but I simply love it. My husband tried it as well and it is now his favorite deodorant too. It doesnt leave white stains on my black shirts and is not greasy (which was my biggest worry). I alternate now between this deodorant and Real Purity roll-on. Love them both.

awesome

Posted by 5556871840889442352 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant works so well! It has taken me years to find a good one! One that smells good and works well even in hot summer Sydney!

No Bi-Carb = Soothing

Posted by 5099627534002320758 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use both types of deodorant from Schmidt, both are equally effective. This formula for sensitive skin is a wonderful break from the formulas that contain bi-carbonate of soda. It is soothing and moisturising. The geranium perfume is a little on the strong side. On the days I wear this deodorant I tend not to wear perfume. If I do wear perfume, I choose one with a floral base so that they blend. The stick does not crumble or break off, ie it remains solid. If you apply as per the directions then you'll experience no problems with application.

No more smelly armpits and gentle for the skin

Posted by 5023559095107975287 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I don't like the smell that much for a deodorant (it smells like bug repellent - citronalla-ish), it's the first vegan deodorant I've found that actually works! And if your armpits also hurt when using deodorant with baking soda like mine, this deodorant is the way to go. It's very gentle for your skin. Great product!

Speechless

Posted by 5065907406204530265 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After years of trying to find a good natural deodorant I have found it! Pricy but lasts long. Super ingredients and not irritating due to baking soda free formula. Fights odors very well and doesn't cause stains under armpits if used as directed. Love the floral scent.

The best deodorant I've tried so far

Posted by 5366354976956896988 on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really lasts all day (i live in a humid, hot city). Being a natural deodorant, it doesn't prevent sweat, but at the end of the day I don't smell bad. No rashes either. At first I didn't like the geranium smell, but after you apply it, it becomes very faint, almost imperceptible.

Excellent for my sensitive skin

Posted by 5253125854707784313 on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love how smooth it glides on. There is nothing like it. All the others gave me rashes, irritated my skin, or just did not work. For a girl that used to have to reapply at mid-day, it is so nice to have a deodorant that lasts all day, and I know longer have to worry about if I smell bad. Never thought an effective deodorant would help in so many ways. *Feels so effective when applying. *No more irritated pits *No more re-applying mid-day *No longer worrying if I smell bad *Finally a natural deodorant so I can avoid aluminum. *Confidence boost.

1 2 3