worst mask ever!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not exactly sure why since I've used dead sea mud masks before w/o problem, but this breaks me out like nobodies business. and not just normal acne either. cystic acne; all along my chin and jaw. painful and horrible looking, what fun! the product is messy (you have to mix the fluid on top into the mud - matter how careful you are it will spill), and it itches, and it's grainy and therefore painful to remove. overall just a horrible product. I had high hopes looking at the other reviews, but it's just awful.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2235920 on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great mask, i love it. Many people don't like the smell, but i don't mind. It worked wonders on my acne skin immediately. Shouldn't be overused, though, once a week is about enough.

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer3033625 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cap seal is taped to the label so the directions and any other wording is not legible once you open the product. The product smells like sewerage and caused a rash on my hands. At that point I threw it away, I would not even think about using it as a facial mask and I am not sure it even deserves one star

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2778646 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this mud! At age 54, my skin is normal to dry. This is great for aging skin. Just use a little moisturizer afterwards. It dries on the skin and I imagine it smells like the Dead Sea. It tightens the skin and makes the pores appear smaller. Will buy it again. Shipped in just days!

love

Posted by Reviewer2150272 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

can't say enough! Relaxation

Leaves skin soft

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This black mud mask leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean.

great

Posted by Reviewer2395440 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product. It is better than any facial mask out there. You can see the difference immediately.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this mask - it goes on nice and made my complexion supple afterward. As much as I believe that sea minerals work wonders, this doesn't beat my favorite (Aztec Indian Healing Clay). You won't be disappointed, though.

Very bad