worst mask ever!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm not exactly sure why since I've used dead sea mud masks before w/o problem, but this breaks me out like nobodies business. and not just normal acne either. cystic acne; all along my chin and jaw. painful and horrible looking, what fun! the product is messy (you have to mix the fluid on top into the mud - matter how careful you are it will spill), and it itches, and it's grainy and therefore painful to remove. overall just a horrible product. I had high hopes looking at the other reviews, but it's just awful.

Do not recommend

Posted by Reviewer3033625 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The cap seal is taped to the label so the directions and any other wording is not legible once you open the product. The product smells like sewerage and caused a rash on my hands. At that point I threw it away, I would not even think about using it as a facial mask and I am not sure it even deserves one star

Very bad

Posted by 3anood on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very bad

Causing breakouts

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the itching is unbearable / el picor es inaguantable

Posted by largomar on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleanses my face quite well but is very aggressive. he leaves me very red face and tight, the itching is unbearable. Would not buy it. It dries quickly. Consigue limpiar mi cara bastante bien pero es muy agresiva. él me deja la cara muy roja y tirante, el picor es inaguantable. No volvería a comprarlo. Se seca con rapidez.

black mud mask

Posted by 4885590056342248905 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i just received this mask and there is no protection rather than the cover that's not good at all, i ordered two and neither of them have protection plastic 😓 and I'm writing this review and the mask is on my face right now and i started feeling itchy and it's have been on for just 5 minutes 😣

REGULAR

Posted by 5545418279551955489 on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Te deja sensación de limpieza pero es muy agresiva para la piel. Escuece y pica. Me la tengo que retirar antes del tiempo indicado y luego te deja la cara roja y muy irritada durante horas. Menos mal que tengo aceite de argan para que me regenere la piel tras el uso de esta mascarilla.

Despues de dos usos, a la basura.

Posted by 5020544618644904841 on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré esta mascarilla porque me encanta la glamglow y me cansé de leer por todos lados que esta mascarilla es un clon de la misma. He de decir que la he usado dos veces. La cara pica enormemente cuando la aplicas, no es un ligero quemazon, no, es picor puro y duro cosa que no me ha pasado con ninguna otra mascarilla de arcilla y he usado muchas y de mil marcas. La zona donde me la apliqué se quedó enrojecida en ambas ocasiones, de hecho despues de la segunda aplicación me salió algún eccema así que la tiré directamente a la basura. Paso de regalarsela a nadie y que le pase lo mismo.