LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this mask - it goes on nice and made my complexion supple afterward. As much as I believe that sea minerals work wonders, this doesn't beat my favorite (Aztec Indian Healing Clay). You won't be disappointed, though.

Piel Sensible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No era lo que esperaba pero no me ha dado reacción. Sólo me deja algo enrojecida la zona de las mejillas pero al día siguiente ya no está nada roja.

Sin pena ni gloria

Posted by rocioes on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Un barro facial como otro cualquiera. A veces puede picar un poco, por lo que no lo recomiendo para pieles sensibles. El resultado es una piel limpia y suave, pero nada más especial

good but is not enough for my pores

Posted by 5081267273951625355 on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves my skin very clean and with a nice feeling. When I use my cream the skin feels very soft, but I have dry skin with very small pores and it's not enough to remove them.

No está mal

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me ha decepcionado un poco después de tantas buenas opiniones.

Itchiness

Posted by 4955498819708336647 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It makes me itchy all over my skin, but I stand it because I think that this is caused by the actibacterial effects. After using it my face stays red for hours and I haven´t see the spectacular effects yet concerning pores reduction.

no es tan genial

Posted by 4854425392261722863 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mascarilla correcta pero no genial como algunos la puntuan. buen precio

g

Posted by 4733874422902517807 on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No esta mal pero no repetire con ella

Bien

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No está mal. Pero no noto nada especial en comparación con la arcilla que compro en polvo y yo misma me hago la mascarilla añadiendo tónico, algún aceite y vitamina E.

An okay clay mask

Posted by Reviewer1671312 on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a dirt, clay, even metallic smell that requires getting used to. It is however, ideal for someone with naturally oily skin, such as myself because it removes the oil. I sometimes use a light non-oily facial moisturizer afterward.