excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great mask, i love it. Many people don't like the smell, but i don't mind. It worked wonders on my acne skin immediately. Shouldn't be overused, though, once a week is about enough.

Lifts and shrinks pores!

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother who's in her 60s was using this and her saggy eye bags literally disappeared in less then a month, she had less wrinkles and clear skin. I've been battling to shrink my stubborn large pores/sagging but I have extremely sensitive dry skin and was worried that the high salt content would dry out my skin, I was so wrong! Nothings shrunk my pores as much as this face mask! Works wonders for sagging skin and clears out my bumpy skin. I wouldn't suggest using it more than 2,3 times a week though. I hope iherb won't discontinue this wonderful product, its the best mask we've come across and our skins never been in such great shape! Dead sea muds apparently loaded with minerals, it detoxifies, removes impurities, tightens, improves blood circulation, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin! Never going back to the face masks loaded with different ingredients, this has taught me that simple, is best.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this mud! At age 54, my skin is normal to dry. This is great for aging skin. Just use a little moisturizer afterwards. It dries on the skin and I imagine it smells like the Dead Sea. It tightens the skin and makes the pores appear smaller. Will buy it again. Shipped in just days!

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

can't say enough! Relaxation

Leaves skin soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This black mud mask leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product. It is better than any facial mask out there. You can see the difference immediately.

IT IS A CHEAPER VERSION OF SIMILAR MASKS

Posted by JKashkay on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very skeptical at first, but when it dried I could actually see all the annoying pores on my face. My skin is very oily, so it tends to get dirty very quickly. It actually helped to clear my pores from toxins (especially on my nose) and made my face look cleaner. I did not feel any strong unpleasant smell and I was satisfied with the result!

Oh yes!

Posted by antsulka on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love. This feels so good on my skin. It feels tight when it dries, like a peel-off mask, but after washing it out my skin feels wonderful. This is my new favourite mud face mask.

Mi mascarilla favorita.

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Las primeras veces que la utilicé no me gustó nada, parecía que me irritaba mucho la piel, pero era sólo una sensación. A día de hoy es una de mis favoritas, llevo 2 botes gastados. Es una mascarilla que limpia en profundidad, deja la piel muy fresca y mejora la textura de la piel. Además desinflama algunos granitos. Repetiré

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

can remove black head on nose, and feel good after use