EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
1-10 of 45 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2235920 on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great mask, i love it. Many people don't like the smell, but i don't mind. It worked wonders on my acne skin immediately. Shouldn't be overused, though, once a week is about enough.

Thanks for your feedback!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2778646 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this mud! At age 54, my skin is normal to dry. This is great for aging skin. Just use a little moisturizer afterwards. It dries on the skin and I imagine it smells like the Dead Sea. It tightens the skin and makes the pores appear smaller. Will buy it again. Shipped in just days!

Thanks for your feedback!

love

Posted by Reviewer2150272 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

can't say enough! Relaxation

Thanks for your feedback!

Leaves skin soft

Posted by Reviewer2024881 on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This black mud mask leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean.

Thanks for your feedback!

great

Posted by Reviewer2395440 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love this product. It is better than any facial mask out there. You can see the difference immediately.

Thanks for your feedback!

Lifts and shrinks pores!

Posted by Goldie on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother who's in her 60s was using this and her saggy eye bags literally disappeared in less then a month, she had less wrinkles and clear skin. I've been battling to shrink my stubborn large pores/sagging but I have extremely sensitive dry skin and was worried that the high salt content would dry out my skin, I was so wrong! Nothings shrunk my pores as much as this face mask! Works wonders for sagging skin and clears out my bumpy skin. I wouldn't suggest using it more than 2,3 times a week though. I hope iherb won't discontinue this wonderful product, its the best mask we've come across and our skins never been in such great shape! Dead sea muds apparently loaded with minerals, it detoxifies, removes impurities, tightens, improves blood circulation, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin! Never going back to the face masks loaded with different ingredients, this has taught me that simple, is best.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mi mascarilla favorita.

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Las primeras veces que la utilicé no me gustó nada, parecía que me irritaba mucho la piel, pero era sólo una sensación. A día de hoy es una de mis favoritas, llevo 2 botes gastados. Es una mascarilla que limpia en profundidad, deja la piel muy fresca y mejora la textura de la piel. Además desinflama algunos granitos. Repetiré

Thanks for your feedback!

very good

Posted by 5604648728979976384 on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

can remove black head on nose, and feel good after use

Thanks for your feedback!

Muy buena mascarilla para limpiar en profundidad

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se trata de un bote pequeño en el que viene envasado el producto con sus dos componentes separados. Tened cuidado al abrir la tapa, no se os salga el líquido. Lo agitamos, y ya estará listo para ser aplicado. El olor es peculiar pero no desagradable. Tiene una textura bastante espesa pero se aplica bastante bien con un pincel. A medida que transcurre el tiempo de aplicación, la mascarilla se va secando sobre la piel. Puede resultar un poco fuerte para pieles sensibles. A mí me fue muy bien para mi piel grasa y, durante una etapa con un brote de acné, la aplicaba una vez por semana y notaba bastante mejoría en los granitos.

Thanks for your feedback!

La mejor mascarilla que he probado nunca

Posted by juliaphoenix on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purifica la piel en profundidad y me ha eliminado un brote de acné. Sin duda un producto muy especial y que da resultados muy rápido. Más información sobre éste y otros muchos productos de iHerb en mi blog !

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 45 total

1 2 3 4 5