Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not that tasty.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These noodles were like eating plastic. Maybe you need to cook them first. I might give them another try, because they are supposed to be so healthy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Hm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, but this was not my cup of tea, at all, disgusting

Crunchy/salady like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So these are OK as a filler to your dish, but they don't feel like noodles at all. They're crunchy and are sort of like bean sprouts/hard juicy jelly. It's hard to explain. It's something that would go better in a salad rather than a noodly dish, as they crunch and pop. Do not soften in hot water, they stay sort of stiff the whole time. Also not filling at all (no wonder, given the calories, but just saying). No flavor at all, like crunchy water

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Kelp noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

These were ok.

Springy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Too springy for my liking. I prefer miracle noodles over this. Enter T C Q 8 7 7 to save.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed. It doesn't taste like food to me. I ate it like noodles, very strange texture! If add little to salad to give it a bit of crunchy texture, that's not bad. Don't put too much though

Edible

Posted by Jenn on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Made a spicy peanut sauce to go with it. The noodles might require abit more prep than what was stated on the package. Followed it to the T but it still came out hard and crunchy and non-noodle-y. Expensive too. Health benefits are the only selling point.

Good noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the product is as stated and arrived on time. I just have not been able to get myself to eat it yet. The look is a little different. No fault to the company, I just have to find a way to use it.

1 2 3 4