Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is using for weight loss due to low calories in large serving. They are a nice change from wheat noodles, soak with a little lemon juice/water to soften prior to eating. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mineral rich and very low carb :)

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.

Magical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cook these and they essentially turn into rice noodles. Squishy, satisfying rice noodles that taste great in a satay sauce. Cold, they are crunchy and bizarre; something I thoroughly reject in noodle-dom. Related certainly to some sort of cephalopod. Properly prepared, you could trick just about anyone.

Free from everything noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have to soak them for a minimum of 24hours then cook them or they are hard and nasty. Absorb flavours well and fun eating.

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Yummy!