Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. On the other hand, kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tip for use: soak in water with a little lemon juice for about an hour to take away the crunch. Otherwise the noodles are crunchy. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

love these noodles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

even though they have hardly any taste of their own, they are a great add-on to salads, they are SUPER crunchy!

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

These were pretty good. I perfer the regular ones more. If you are making a simple salad with them with a light dressing they are very good. If you want to use a more pungent sauce on them you might prefer the regular ones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. I have since re-bought and in fact I got every one in the line to try (will also review!) I really liked these. I am keto... and I have bending the shirataki/konjack rice/noodles and they are quite soggy for me, personally. Not a pasta/noodle substitute... Well the brand in Au anyway (slendier) I did find miracle rice amazing though.... Anyway - so these are way better than anything konjack.. they are more juicy, almost crispy. They are really similar in texture to mung bean sprouts when they are really long. I am going to try soaking them a little bit longer to see if I can get them a little more tender. But overall these are really good - esp for the carb conscious. I find they are better value than the Australian slender as they are 3 serves instead of 2, for roughly the same price - I find these more satisfying. Im not sure if they can go with non-asian dishes such as pasta or pesto like slendier noodles are meant to - but I shall experiment some more !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating Kelp noodles for several years and Sea Tangles are the best!!! There so easy to incorporate in many dishes, salads, soups, wraps. It's very versatile and a very high energy food for the body and easy to digest.

great noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I live these. We make our fav pastas and they turn out great. Just had spagatti and broccoli last night and but was a great 95 cal meal. The sauce had more calories than the noodles. Tastes and feels just like grain pasta.

Kelp Noodles With Green Tea

Posted by KiMaLi on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a Raw food. No cooking required. Gluten-free and fat free. Low in calories and carbs. EaSY to prepare. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button.

gluten free alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these are gluten free and low carb! I use these for stir-fry, cold salads, etc. They soften up if you put them in something hot if you don't want them crunchy

1 2 3 4