love these noodles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

even though they have hardly any taste of their own, they are a great add-on to salads, they are SUPER crunchy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like these. I have since re-bought and in fact I got every one in the line to try (will also review!) I really liked these. I am keto... and I have bending the shirataki/konjack rice/noodles and they are quite soggy for me, personally. Not a pasta/noodle substitute... Well the brand in Au anyway (slendier) I did find miracle rice amazing though.... Anyway - so these are way better than anything konjack.. they are more juicy, almost crispy. They are really similar in texture to mung bean sprouts when they are really long. I am going to try soaking them a little bit longer to see if I can get them a little more tender. But overall these are really good - esp for the carb conscious. I find they are better value than the Australian slender as they are 3 serves instead of 2, for roughly the same price - I find these more satisfying. Im not sure if they can go with non-asian dishes such as pasta or pesto like slendier noodles are meant to - but I shall experiment some more !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been eating Kelp noodles for several years and Sea Tangles are the best!!! There so easy to incorporate in many dishes, salads, soups, wraps. It's very versatile and a very high energy food for the body and easy to digest.

great noodles

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I live these. We make our fav pastas and they turn out great. Just had spagatti and broccoli last night and but was a great 95 cal meal. The sauce had more calories than the noodles. Tastes and feels just like grain pasta.

Kelp Noodles With Green Tea

Posted by KiMaLi on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a Raw food. No cooking required. Gluten-free and fat free. Low in calories and carbs. EaSY to prepare. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button.

gluten free alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these are gluten free and low carb! I use these for stir-fry, cold salads, etc. They soften up if you put them in something hot if you don't want them crunchy

Love it!

Posted by madamVi on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

best thing ever!

my new favorite product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am eating these like CRAZY! With some playing around with textures, i have developed a few recipes that I think would win over the cooked food eaters into RAWIVORES!

love it